• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Well done.....

DeletedUser1581

Not our fault you fall for mind games. BTW having spies isn't cheating, cry all you want but you let this happen. We offered an alliance to RNS and you decided to war us. Tears from war clench my thirst, especially off my enemies!
Noobs should stay on the rim, in their place

DeletedUser2616

Every tribe has had spies in every other tribe of worth on every other world. If you didn't use that tactic then;
1. nobody likes you enough to do that for you.
2. you're too naive to try.

Are you really that shocked bcz someone betrayed you/abuse your trust ?!!
No wonder tribes in the recent worlds become a joke if all it took to take down the "mighty" RNS was one of their top players being a spy and betraying them . get out of your ivory tower mate ... people betray each other everyday

DeletedUser3303

I find it humorous that the world is quickly become an episode of "Where are they now". RNS is still steamrolling everyone

DeletedUser4537

>Over double the members.
>Less bashpoints in each category.
>Barely scraping ahead in overall village points
TIL what "steam rolling" means.

Like i mentioned in another forum, RNS only speak when trying to gloat.

DeletedUser3303

We take at least one player out per day, you can have all the points you want by feeding off low point tribes, but when it comes down to it all the points and players for that matter doesn't beat skill

DeletedUser1581

Aren't the stats like 42 - 11 in favour of MRT vs RNS? A tribe with under 1/2 your members only 10ok behind and that's classed as steam rolling XD
Oh my days!
Also intrigued to which player a day you've been taking out? Considering we have (and always have had 30 members) this means you would have took us all out in 30 days? Yet you've hardly dented us in 60 days ....

DeletedUser2616

Screenshot_5.png
(

please speak up @BAdkins14 i can't quite hear you. you're literally talking crap about us by using the exact way your tribe should be described. lol

Points and players don't count, 71 players and barely rank 1. you're right there
skill is all that matters, most of your tribe is dead weight (you included)

DeletedUser4537

Inb4 absolute silence until the next time RNS feels they need to motivate their lost cause by justifying their failures with "well we still at #1"

>feeding off low point tribes
1 - why would you not
2 - a tad hyprocrytical
3 - 40 less members makes us feeding off the lower tribes less fequent

Take advantage of whats around you. RNS is looking more and more like the only thing around me.
Ready to be taken advantage of?

RNS feels like NOT2.0
Its NOT with attitude and a self absorbed ignorance beyond anything ive seen on this realm.
At least MRT follows its attitude with results.

DeletedUser3823

well hes right i mean look how much loot you got! not a single resource absolute fail my good sir!

DeletedUser1581

I'd consider taking out a full nuke with minimal losses is a win regardless of res looted. It's costing the enemy high amounts of res and time (building the nuke back) and it also means that the nuke won't be heading gutsman's way which means he can use his defence to kill other nukes/nobles else where.

DeletedUser3823

Clearly your not as whitty as your name cause i think that one went over your head son

DeletedUser2616

whiity spergs pretty hard on our discord, so there's that in his defense :p