• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to World Castel Del Monte

DeletedUser6

We are pleased to announce the release of our third world, Castel Del Monte, please find some interesting facts below:

t7FnJU3.png

Castel Del Monte is now open!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser6

That depends, we will release worlds as player volumes demand.

DeletedUser

i think there released too quick
you have bigger tribe member limit so starting tribe will take up 3 times as much room
i would like tribe member limit much lower :p my personal opinion but then again might be allot more easier for experienced players to exploit the bigger tribes now when there busy trying to protect members who arnt very good

DeletedUser

I like the info on the world comes from RL history, however what are the actual details of this world? I can't seem to find World speed, unit speed, or barb cap.. any help would be appreciated..

DeletedUser1026

This is tribal wars, mate. We're a highly active MMO community. If someone knows the answer to your question, they'll say. Theres no need asking it 10 different times in 10 different threads,

DeletedUser486

No one knows, details haven't been release, probably because they are trying to discern what a world speed of 1, or 100%, would equal.

DeletedUser

Hello friends, happy to be here... Let's make this world active as hell... Game on brothers.

DeletedUser

If the game devs don't even know what the details of their own world are then how do they expect us to know which worlds we wish to play on? And to Mr. Highly Active Community, I've posted this twice, if you believe 10 equals 2 then maybe you need to go back to elementary school and learn basic math.. I wonder how hard this game must be for someone who can't count..

DeletedUser486

SuSpInTiOn;n10141 said:
If the game devs don't even know what the details of their own world are then how do they expect us to know which worlds we wish to play on? And to Mr. Highly Active Community, I've posted this twice, if you believe 10 equals 2 then maybe you need to go back to elementary school and learn basic math.. I wonder how hard this game must be for someone who can't count..
I would hazard a guess that all worlds are cast from the same mold until they fix the many, many, many other issues that need fixing after they are done *cough* balancing *coughcough* the many, many p2w features.