• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to World Bastille

DeletedUser6

Dear Players,

Our second world will be World Bastille. Here are some facts!
T5qCHtP.jpg

World Bastille will be opening on September 17th!

​We will be doing some internal testing on this world along with the beta testing of the new Android app on this world. The world will be open to all browser player who want to play as well. As always, please report any bugs or issues via support ticket or on the bugs forum here. Thank you for playing!

Good luck to all players.

DeletedUser28

Just open as usual, and you will find world "Bastille" under "alnwick". So just one click, and you can join it.

DeletedUser352

I cant get the link to start playing Bastile. I still only have Alnwick on my front page. I've flushed the cache etc already. Using Chrome. Can anyone offer advice?

I have managed to access the new server by using a different (previously unused on this computer) browser.

DeletedUser694

i have just checked and there is nothing at all about Bastille world settings, i may be going blind but i can't find it. Can you post a short cut, sorry if i am mithering. :)

DeletedUser16

There are no settings posted as all worlds have the same. Worlds are set to speed 1.

DeletedUser430

Mike62;n17565 said:
i have just checked and there is nothing at all about Bastille world settings, i may be going blind but i can't find it. Can you post a short cut, sorry if i am mithering. :)
I apologize I was incorrect. There are no settings listed as Dement0r has stated above.

DeletedUser430

Currently the limit is set at 200 tribe members per tribe.

DeletedUser694

Many thanks for the assistance. It would make some sense if the settings were posted in the forums for each world as in TW1.