• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Winterstein World 23

DeletedUser430

WL2cOh.jpg

Dear Warriors,

Welcome to Winterstein EN23! Are you ready for revenge? Or are you looking to continue with the same strategies as before? Either way there will be blood to pay! Join us on November 17, 2016, as there are sure to be some old rivalries that come about this world.

DeletedUser4003

new server 17/11/16 , but what time ? I am GMT plus 11 .
Could you please say what time it is opening , I want to be there , Have shined al my bells .

DeletedUser1323

We do not give out exact times to avoid the mad dash to the start the world. It will be ready when it is ready :)

DeletedUser3620

He doesn't do things like that, he's a plumber complete with sink plunger. It's me you have to worry about ;)

DeletedUser3903

And how is it going on Winterstein? I love the name... I can actually pronounce it :)

DeletedUser3620

And how is it going on Winterstein? I love the name... I can actually pronounce it :)
It was going well until the game ground to a halt. We've run out of umph on the server..

Right now it is dead , cant get access , was going along fine .
Here's your trouble 'old rob' you need to look up the 'Trump ets' and join. That'll fix it. We have Daleks

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4003

if you are on here instead of playing then I assume you have no access to the game at the moment either

Here's your trouble 'old rob' you need to look up the 'Trump ets' and join. That'll fix it. We have Daleks
at least your lovely Dalek is not flying . I am old school Dr . meaning the real early ones . when the sets shook and they really were plumbers plungers

o_O
do we have amy competitions coming up for this world??????????

Do I need to repeat my question in here too ? Or did I missed somewhere the answer

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3484

Probably they have no crowns left for donating to members as we are still waiting for some winning crowns from rumeli hisari.
my crowns are more so i have to go to tailor for upgrading my jeans pocket size

DeletedUser3725

do we have amy competitions coming up for this world??????????

DeletedUser430

No competition this world :)

We'll be having a big event (check announcements) coming soon regarding winning crowns and other prizes.