• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Queen's Sconce (EN43)

DeletedUser430

Tribal Warriors,

With the opening of Queen's Sconce on February 26, 2019 we wanted to inform you that this world is a Victory Point World! The winning tribe will need this world 3500 to claim victory!

JvQDZf.jpg

DeletedUser5110

I've only played Domination worlds before, so this should be a new game for me. Am I clear on this; the winning tactic would be to have a single village in as many provinces as possible?

DeletedUser5110

Kei, What is the best tactic for an individual player to do well?

Also, whats the best way to spend those 675 crowns?

DeletedUser2635

Best tactic? Farm, stay active, keep all queues running at all times, learn from better players - don't be stubborn. Those are the key factors in my opinion.
Best way to spend 675 crowns? 100 MOLs if your tribe will help you MOL a barb/abandoned villa. Legendary unit deals. Prosperity (only if you heavily rely on the pits resource production - which I wouldn't recommend at early stages, but up to you). 1 bountiful harvest from the deposit. If there is anything left then donate to the tribe, is what I would do, but I don't use crowns.

DeletedUser5113

Kei, What is the best tactic for an individual player to do well?

Also, whats the best way to spend those 675 crowns?
An individual player will go down if a well-organized tribe ( even with few members min 9) will go against him even if the tribe will respect the COOP rules!
And if the coop rules will be broken by the tribe, the player will be whipped out in days or maybe weeks if is good enough!

DeletedUser5113

Best tactic? Farm, stay active, keep all queues running at all times, learn from better players - don't be stubborn. Those are the key factors in my opinion.
Best way to spend 675 crowns? 100 MOLs if your tribe will help you MOL a barb/abandoned villa. Legendary unit deals. Prosperity (only if you heavily rely on the pits resource production - which I wouldn't recommend at early stages, but up to you). 1 bountiful harvest from the deposit. If there is anything left then donate to the tribe, is what I would do, but I don't use crowns.

I don t think that s ok for an advice !
Better was to say don t stay alone , find a tribe,and fiind quickly two coops if you don t have time to be online a lot !
Regarding the crowns I don t know for the moment because I have not used untill now and don t had time for see the game mecanics regarding that!
but can tell you a big Barbarian village will attire all the players around and you will find usually not a big stuff when raiding also can be nobled quickly by another player and the war begin :):)
Legendary unit deals I agree just have the patience to wait for them !
And how he can donate to a tribe if is alone ? First have to find one to join!

DeletedUser5113

@BruceSoprano : Read the question before you write anything.

He obviously asked what the best tactic for an individual is..

For that reason you say him : anything left then donate to the tribe
he will run a tribe as individual ? :):) and you play for how long , Mr. Kei Shirogane ? :):)
just a tip for you : don t forgot what you say today untill next day

DeletedUser4944

Is this guy for real? I'm gonna grap myself some popcorn because this will be a fun time reading the comments.

DeletedUser2635

Is this guy for real? I'm gonna grap myself some popcorn because this will be a fun time reading the comments.
Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg. He has his own tribe on EN43, he is probably not the leader of that tribe, but the emperor.

DeletedUser5113

Hello to all !

Simple question why Mr. Kei Shirogane posting in the server 43 section when he don t really play on that server ?
And the answear in my opinion is simple ,because he plays using another ingame nickname !
It was really easy for me to do that also ,change my ingame nick on for ex. wife of kei ,and joining a team with few skilled players but if they can t use the PUSHING with coop style they are not so organized ! I had a lot of fun with them on the server 42 where the Impossibble Goals story is under edition, but thats server 43 ,so new challenges,new friends and new battles to win or lose !
I have decided to play on all servers from now with the ingame nick BruceSoprano and with the tribe Sopranos trying to help others to learn and build up the Sopranos Team on Tribal Wars 2.
Also a little forum activity can't really hurt no one and will be much more intresting when other Sopranos members will join the forum also !:)
Untill then I will watch how some members cross reply and cross like they posts here and I have really fun when they are showing us an effective low IQ level.
For me is really hard to make my point in English,cause of the languages barriers,maybe I misunderstand thinks or the reader will misunderstood thinks writed by me ! Soon nall my posts here will be checked by a Sopranos englis native member and after reedited by me !
(I want to see Mr. Kei or the others argue,joke,be offensive with me in Hungarian :):) ! Will be a much more intresting story :)

I will come back with some intresting uppdates regarding the server 43 where allready have a war declaration even if all are under protection for the next 24h and even more !

Cheers from Sopranos to all !
BruceSoprano