• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Palamidi (EN42)

DeletedUser4958

Same people every world that make the top tier ., ( Mostly )
Hey its a game and a lot of it is pay to win , unless we grind .

thinking i might play this world casually...any old hats around that can give me a starting location/direction otherwise just gonna randomize

DeletedUser2369

im north-west, but i havent picked a tribe yet.
Hasnt been much growth since I started, so the longer you wait the more established your neighbours will be. Dont think my province is even full yet.
Ive been quite surprised by the lack of names i recognise in this world considering the hype around domination recently.

DeletedUser2369

fair enough. reputation on a recent world will often get you too much attention.
If you are near me, feel free to let me know which tribe you thought worthwhile.

DeletedUser4271

im surprised at how small the world is but at the same time kinda not. back on en9 it was so much bigger and by the time en25 hit worlds were already nearly if not more than half the size of the early 15 or so worlds.

In terms of known names and what not. i cant really speak given most of the known names i played with quit the game a few worlds ago. i hardly recognise anyone that i used to play with anymore.im lucky to spot 2/3 names from tribes like NAN,Yakuza,Cadre,FOW,SWG,EMR,UTD,S-I etc. none of them have many players left and they were tribes that went world to world together which just makes it worse. I recognise like what 5? top tier player names and maybe a dozen or so more "decent" players. a shame for the first domination world in ages.but i guess after the loss of tw2tools and the subsequent mess of en41 i cant really say im surprised alot of players who were top tier quit when tw2tools stopped.only more after the mess of en41 start up

So .....

No one is gonna start a new thread ... trashing other tribes , maybe calling names ?? it's not like we don't have hugger on this world :rolleyes:

Good point , i guess i'm just a little bored ... we don't have to wait until Bp ends thou ....

eg : shame on you for recruiting +90 members in just 5 days on such a small world ... shame on you ! whoever you are ...

ps : that was just a theoretical example . maybe it's true ... maybe it's not true ... any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

DeletedUser486

I heard some noob called Syphax has been crowning to keep up with the real players :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4224

Hello my good people how are we all doing long time no speak only true vets will know me .