• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Palamidi (EN42)

DeletedUser4224

I didnt get reket by anyone i quit last time for irl problems shows how much u now gustman ... you guys still take this game way to serious lol get a grip its a game not real life

i totally agreed with you mate ... some people are really obsessed with this game ... i also had something similar a couple of days ago ... i had some irl issues ***take a look at my "in case i get rekt" handbook*** being in the middle of -D- core , outnumbered with no coop and a laggy game ***take another quick look at the handbook*** i also have a family/work and was too busy irl with urgent stuffs ... some people take this game waaay too serious ... it's just a game ... get a life losers ... instantly feels much better about myself

DeletedUser2616

I didnt get reket by anyone i quit last time for irl problems shows how much u now gustman ... you guys still take this game way to serious lol get a grip its a game not real life

IRL problems includes a prolapsed anus after getting rekt at least 5 times that i know of i guess.

also lmao
*puts 5 seconds of effort into a post* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU TAKE THIS GAME TOO SERIOUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also calum, i don't play. i peruse the forum like once a month. i am inno's period. I'm busy playing games that are actually worth spending money on, lel.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

i always feel like an old man reminiscing about the "good ol' days" of the early worlds "when we had to march uphill both ways" without tribe skills or rebalancing etc.

DeletedUser486

ive noticed, doesnt anyone farm or build troops anymore
There are heavy farmers, but for the most part players don't need to farm and compete as it was in the early days because the Gwen game allows nobles and coins to be bought. As f2p, I am still playing catchup with tribemates who can afford to put some cash through the p2w game for a coins prize that you can use to (for example) give you your Number of villages x3 in coins. Spin the wheel 4 or 5 times and you don't need to farm to mint for months.

There are heavy farmers, but for the most part players don't need to farm and compete as it was in the early days because the Gwen game allows nobles and coins to be bought. As f2p, I am still playing catchup with tribemates who can afford to put some cash through the p2w game for a coins prize that you can use to (for example) give you your Number of villages x3 in coins. Spin the wheel 4 or 5 times and you don't need to farm to mint for months.
ive done nothing but since i joined on the 9th Feb

DeletedUser4009

Oh the joys of Gweny back then. Maybe i should torment her again some day :D Good to see a few regular faces sill around.