• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Welcome to Palamidi (EN42)

DeletedUser430

Tribal Warriors,

With the opening of Palamidi on January 15, 2019 we wanted to inform you that this world is a Domination World!

hPj0X2.jpg

DeletedUser

I asked on the US server but not here. Is it possible to put the type of world (VP or Dom) in the new world emails sent out? It would make it really easy for people to know what the world is without having to search the forum and/or a ton of people asking you every world. Thanks, Ken

DeletedUser486

I asked on the US server but not here. Is it possible to put the type of world (VP or Dom) in the new world emails sent out? It would make it really easy for people to know what the world is without having to search the forum and/or a ton of people asking you every world. Thanks, Ken
There was an in game notification, and a forum thread.

DeletedUser430

The type of world list is posted within the realm information on .en server. So you are able to see start and world type below Realm name.

DeletedUser2369

remind me, will there be a forum announcement when the world opens? Im not currently in any world so wont get that notification

DeletedUser4714

remind me, will there be a forum announcement when the world opens? Im not currently in any world so wont get that notification
I think they will send you an email when it's live

DeletedUser2369

thanks, so its over 14 hours after it started, and theres only 600 players. is this normal? I usually start a few days to a week after it opens, just cos thats when i happen to realise its open lol, and theres 8-10,000 players by that point.

DeletedUser486

thanks, so its over 14 hours after it started, and theres only 600 players. is this normal? I usually start a few days to a week after it opens, just cos thats when i happen to realise its open lol, and theres 8-10,000 players by that point.
Much lower player response than our day.

DeletedUser2369

yea, just figured being the first dom world in ages itd be a quicker response. i guess only 3 days warning didnt help

DeletedUser3087

@GRhin You think there is still 8- 10 000 players left playing this game? If there is more than a 1000 players after 24hrs it is a good turn out...looking at recent times

DeletedUser2369

looking at recent times each world tends to end up with around 10,000 players join it in total. you could see that on tw2 tools before it closed.
Back when i started (en7) the worlds totalled around 20,000, and most of that joined in the first day. (i dont have any proof for that second point, its just the impression i got, maybe i was wrong?)

DeletedUser3087

Well you will find that about 3000 of those 10 000 doesn't ever even pass 51 points.... and after a month or two there won't be more than 2000 players playing actively.... those 10 thousands is further inflate with dummy accounts like player1820488.... you will see there are quite a few of them around... anyway. I too recall being a few days late for the start and being 6 to 7 provinces from the center of the map...

DeletedUser5055

dummy accounts like player1820488.... .
I think that is the auto generated account for mobile players who actually didnt registered with the game. When i download game on mobile few months back, I got such account before I actually going to register with my name/email.

DeletedUser2369

yea thats what i figured, default name while they go through the tutorial stuff.