• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly update: Top player and tribes

DeletedUser

As far as I know BTH F is at war with TDB, not sure about that though

DeletedUser

Im gonna leave you guessing cus its too boring to answer straight :D

DeletedUser2754

Good work Dauthi. Looking forward for this week update.

DeletedUser2122

So i hear that one of BTH's leader has gone rogue with half of the tribe and attacking MRK who is a part of their coalition,wonder how everybody is feeling now xD

DeletedUser

Next world update here should be quite fun to read :D even though i already know what it will say :p

So i hear that one of BTH's leader has gone rogue with half of the tribe and attacking MRK who is a part of their coalition,wonder how everybody is feeling now xD
You think that is possible without any coordination ? They were prepared for that, i've heard after dropping the alliance one of the MRK players had about 100 incoming.

DeletedUser

That and the fact that MRK seem to have lost a lot of points in just one day and have dropped down to 3rd again

DeletedUser2754

This is a long reply, hope you guys don't get too bored, lol.

I'm a bit far from the center of the world and I'm not in any of those hyped tribes. So, I might not have all the necessary info on the events happening. But I will risk an opinion nonetheless, but I admit that I could be wrong.

This is the opinion I have on the tribes at hand:
B-P > Started as an elite tribe with highly experienced players. But most of those players got bored and left. New blood is going in but I don't think they have half the quality of the original players. Also, they are coping with inactives in their core which is the perfect setting for the fighting players to get bored with all the internal nobling and going themselves inactive, while their worst players thrive and are all happy by becoming bigger and going up the ranks with no effort at all. In the end of this process I doubt B-P is anything but a pseudo-elite tribe. Some of their best players might still endure this process and they will still be a hard nut to crack but it can be done.
Also their tactics changed a bit since the start of the world. First they had a simple tactic: it was them against the world. Quality vs numbers where quality always wins. Now they are more tribalhugs. It's a different kind of hugging from the normal hugs we see in pointless tribes, they take on the credits of the initial players that were part of B-P and invite the biggest players of the tribes around them who feel compelled to join an elite tribe. On the right time those players will join them and eat the inactives and smaller pointless players in the middle of the new feeding ground they created. Their point is always create a setting where fighting means being 10 to 1 to your enemy. As you can see this is the absolute opposite of the original B-P.
I had the utmost respect for the old B-P, I even applied to join them back then, but no respect at all of the new emerging B-P.

BTx > It's group of hugging tribes. They think strength is in the numbers. I hope they are wrong because I always valued quality over numbers. Of course they have some good players, and some coordination must exist or they wouldn't where they are. But if they don't streamline the tribe and narrow it to 50 active members, I doubt they will ever become contenders for this world even if they look good for some time. Numbers will mean less and less over time.
I don't understand their most recent move of declaring on Merkaba. It doesn't make any sense, because what you normally see in a world is the forces leveling up. You have a very good tribe, the others around will join together to fight the best one so that in the end the forces will tend to match. Also if the best tribe is defeated you then have two tribes of similar value to fight for world domination. Joining the best tribe to take down the other one is not a good policy. In the short term it will be great, your growth will be high since, with the help of the big guys, you are crushing the one tribe that could help you defeat them. With Merkaba out of the picture, you still have to fight B-P. Despite what I said previously about B-P I still think they are the best tribe at play, at least the one with the biggest potential. And the time to attack them is now while they are having the inactivity issues.
The only way I can understand this move by the BTx leaders is if their best players are already talked to join B-P down the line and are part of that new B-P hugging process of inviting the best, eating the smaller and always making sure they fight a 10 to 1 war.

MRK > I have them as a fair tribe. Not elite, but still a respectful tribe that is growing and improving with the growth of their players and leaders. Having to face B-P and BTx at the same time, I doubt they have what it takes to make it. I think that if they managed to keep the alliance with BTx and were successful in defeating B-P, I actually think they would be good candidates for world domination even if they are just a fair tribe.
They have some bad weather ahead of them, let's see if they can pull this of.

TIG > This tribe has a very big potential. But they need to cut down some slacks. If there is a tribe that now represents the ideals of the primal B-P it's them. I find quite impressive that B-P wasn't able to crush that core of TIG players in the middle of them and that in fact, this core actually looks stronger now than before. I don't know if they will be able to pull it off now that BTx decided to help B-P and they can put all their guns towards this guys.
Despite what happens they have my utmost respect, even if they fail to win on the 10 to 1 new B-P tactic. But I still think they have a word in all this.

TBD and BzB > I know nothing of this two tribes. But by their position on the map they can become somekind of jokers to Merkaba. If Merkaba has a chance is actually if they can make the leaders of this two tribes to join their war against the BTx family. That would mean that the safe back of BTx couldn't support their line of war that well. For them it would also be the chance they were waiting to actually have a chance at fighting the BTx family and winning.

(K) > It's my tribe and we are down south and we control it quite well. I won't say much about us, but I think we have potential. We are a small tribe in numbers but our position is good and we can easily become somekind of a joker in all this. Where will the joker play?

So, on a brief comment on the recent events, I don't quite get this move from the BTx family tribes. I think it might give them a boost of growth in the short term but on the long term it doesn't make sense, unless their leaders and best players are already talked to join B-P in the end of this and they have put the whole tribe to work for them.

DeletedUser

I'm going to try to do another update tonight, but I do have a test tomorrow so homework first. :)

been an interesting week

DeletedUser2616

Wait... people respected us at some point in the world? that's news to me.

DeletedUser2754

I've noticed Volker, the founder of BTH, just left to join B-P. Interesting, it seems my guess wasn't far from the truth.

So, on a brief comment on the recent events, I don't quite get this move from the BTx family tribes. I think it might give them a boost of growth in the short term but on the long term it doesn't make sense, unless their leaders and best players are already talked to join B-P in the end of this and they have put the whole tribe to work for them.

DeletedUser

map_www_en13_6976db2ec046eb670b8f59596dc5dbee_14473555917480.png

Analyst:
First thing to bring up are the general changes.
1. MRK is now RLP after a merge with TIG.
2. BTH lost its leader to B-P

Now on to the tribes in general.
RLP - Looking at the map compared to the previous they've done a good job removing alot of BTH F. from the NW area of the map but still have a large sector in the south and a small group in the north. Can't really tell much of a change in the West vrs East front but thats because any major changes is going to be slow. Also picking up TIG players can help with the B-P war.. it can also lead to conflict in other areas.
BTH f. - No longer number 1, and the loss of their leader to an enemy tribe. Rumor has it they are having lots of internal struggle with power and cordination. Was this war with MRK(RLP) a wise decision or did their previous leader set them up for failure? The real question for the new leadership, do you seek peace with your long term ally and try to mend ways to go after B-P and the betrayer Volker, or is Volker move a sign that B-P and BTH F. are starting to work together?
B-P - steady as she goes with this tribe. Not making any major changes other then adding in a few of the enemys to their ranks. The hole in k 55 seems to be getting bigger. I'd have to check but I think S-I are there? (to lazy to confirm)
TDB - Compared to last update they have seemed to flesh out some of their area a little better, and depending from what I hear they are buddy buddy with BTH F. Which surprises me as with the way BTH has been acting they could easily recruite/eat a bunch of them and secure the NE core area for themselves... BTH has shown they don't repsect allies can TBD honestly say that BTH hasn't or wasn't planning anything against them? Or are they to fearful of Bananas?
LOD - A very quite tribe in the SW area. I'm assuming they have conflict with B-P but could be wrong. Other then B-P they boarder a few RLP and 's'. While quite is good if you don't want to be a target, it also can be bad as it could be a sign your just getting eaten by bigger tribes.
Bzb - Like TDB they've done a good job securing their area.. which is the rim, but at this point they have no place to go but into the core. Not sure if they are openly fighting TBD. If they are not that would surprise me.
(k) - A nother southern tribe being somewhat quite. It looks like they picked up some of the TIG members who didn't join RLP, but other then that not alot of noise. Are they engaging B-P? are they engaging BTH? Thats their two big front, with two smaller ones with RLP and ZRG. Going to try to keep an eye on them to see their progress.
'S' - This tribe interest me. Lowwest member count in the top 10. control a decent size area. They have three tribes they could have open conflict with. BTH F., LOD and RLP. Now BTH openingly claims that 'S' is an ally/family tribe but 'S' hasn't joined the war on RLP and when BTH F. brought in a bunch of their members from BTF to BTH none of 'S' went. Is 's' really a family of BTF or are they more like 3rd cousins thrice removed? With BTH having issues and losing ground in the NW area, will 'S' use this as a chance to grow in size and eat/recruit some of BTH or will they attempt to save the sinking ship and fight against RLP? Will they ignore all that together and go after LOD and try to control the south rim?
ZRG - hmm, ZRG didn't make the cut last time so I can't compare how they've changed BUT they are in the SE and another Quite tribe. They have 2 major fronts. (Well only 1 but eh) 1 with BTH F. and one with (k). Are they playing peaceful with these two tribes to see how things go? or will they force another front with BTH? or pick up a fight with the untested (k) .

DeletedUser

Well I can confirm that BzB and TDB are in open conflict, but it's mostly just TDB throwing their troops at BzB, so not much progress has been made

DeletedUser

So... an interesting bite of rumor came to my hear today. Cuddles or Shiro maybe you guys can confirm or deny?

BTH F. 's best of the best are bailing ship to go to B-P? We know Volker switch. It looks like essep is in the process of switching. But Holymaker left B-P... which I find interesting.

So is it true, are you guys in B-P absorbing the best of BTH ?

DeletedUser2122

Why would we do that?
Apparently volker switched cause he was tired of leading,not sure if anyone else is joining... I doubt that will happen.
And that's all the tribe knows basically,only the council knows if there is anything else happening
Holymaker left i think cause he didn't like a decision we made regarding kings....

an interesting rumor i heard was that apparently velare was prepping to hit bth,but then volker did it first since he got to know about that. Also a few players from mrk confirmed that;)

DeletedUser

Why confirm or deny? Cause this is fun. :)

I've also heard that Volker switched cause he was tired. I also heard Volker was voted out of leadership cause he was pissing off everyone, and he switched because he was not longer the leader. And I've heard the B-P is attempting to poach high quality(or atleast high points people). As Kendawg says.. so many rumors. Granted, with as slow paced as this game is compared to TW1, it gives us so much more time to gossip. O.O

If you don't mind sharing what decision did you guys make regarding Kings?

As far as Velare wanting to war BTH. Don't make me laugh. He didn't want to war BTH, I did. Granted, I did cause I knew BTH was planning something when they started nobling barbs in our controlled Prov's, when they would recruit players on our half of the world, and when they didn't seem to care about the agreed upon nobling rules. To me it was obvious that BTH leaders where looking for a reason to fight. Velare didn't want to fight. When I brought this up to Velare here is the basic response I got.

Velare Morte has written: We can't be the ones to betray BTH, it has to be them who make that call.​

As you can see Velare didn't want war with BTH, we all saw the signs of BTH looking to break the alliance and where waiting for them to pull the trigger. (Which I thought was dumb.. we should have but eh.)