• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly update: Top player and tribes

DeletedUser

Actually I wasn't. I mean the decision is going to be one of two things. Fight, or not And if Holymaker joins K's that means you choose to not and if he doesn't and start attacking them that means you guys choose to nap/ally up and he/she wanted to fight. I mean I can just wait a couple of days and watch the nobling patterns and figure it out but really you can just tell me.

Well, when you know someone is planning war against you, do you just turn a blind eye or do you make plans to defend yourself? Like I said, Velare wouldn't have declare on BTH. if BTH hadn't pulled trigger, they could have kept recruiting and nobling and so on and so on and he would have tried to solve it diplomatically.

DeletedUser2122

i'd rather keep you waiting ;)
meh,honestly i don't even care about bth-mrk diplomacy so lets just forget about it:p

DeletedUser2754

And if Holymaker joins K's that means you choose to not and if he doesn't and start attacking them that means you guys choose to nap/ally up and he/she wanted to fight.

If HolysupercrownerpointwhoreMaker ever joins Kings, I'm out of this tribe and I'm quite sure 90% of the players here will be out too. HolyMaker leaving B-P was the most wise decision from the B-P leadership in the last days, if it was their decision. You just have to look at his stats to know what I'm saying. All he has done since the start of the world was nobling barbs and inactive players, he never entered a real fight not even with small guys. So he's a big inflated bluff. When we were both at TRK and when B-P started closing in on his territory he proposed "gifting" the villages he had in the battle front because he had to "consolidate" his account. He was the top player at TRK and running far from battle. That says everything there is to know about him. He will fall and I'm gonna like to watch him flatline. I will happily join any op on him.

DeletedUser2616

Meanwhile I've nearly finished rebuilding after returning, I've kinda been prodding the watch with a stick called spy trains, only 1 fake in response :'(
if players like holymaker can be in the top 10 then it should be easy regaining my place up there ;)

DeletedUser2754

You have a long way to recover, but it only depends on your dedication to the game.

DeletedUser

So.. Kings and B-P have made some sort agreement not to attack each other, and Holy didn't like it and left. So here is Kings chance to get rid of a top10 player.. will they take it or will they leave holy alone because of their new agreement with B-P.

DeletedUser2754

Oh damn it! According to TW2-TOOLS the guy just went inactive. All the fun and joy I was expecting to have by nobling him and flatlining him is now gone. Not even in his death he has the decency to fight. Useless from day one to his last.

DeletedUser

Apparently volker switched cause he was tired of leading,not sure if anyone else is joining... I doubt that will happen.
And that's all the tribe knows basically,only the council knows if there is anything else happening

Barbaric-Hawks. LoL

DeletedUser

I'm not laughing at the name... I'm laughing at the idea that a bunch of "vets" merged with a "family tribe" after mocking them openly.

Tells me that B-P.. err B-H must have been having some serious internal problems with inactivity and all their gusto about it being resolved was just that. Hopefully the influx of a tribe that was basically falling apart helps out. :D

DeletedUser2122

Finally i get to say this xD Although a bh council member might know more but, what i said initially was true,volker was tired of leading bth apparently and so approached us about a merger(or one of our members got the talks happening) either way BTH decided to merge into us(only the actives) I'm not sure how many will get laid off etc but yeah,we don't have any inactive problems...we had like a couple inactives but BP was doing fine. Once the offer was made our council thought it would be best to end the fight on one front i guess(there must've been some other reason) they accepted the merger...So now BH(name might be changed again) is full of actives so rel por will have a big issue on their hands:p

DeletedUser2616

It's because Rel Por are so spooky that we had to team up against them :S

DeletedUser

Well we started out by hitting BTH 2 weeks into the game,and stealing good members from them xD but then we decided F. that lets have a NAP we had better things to do..up untill a few days ago we didnt even have 1 single ally but many enemies and a few NAPs..but more specifically BTH and B-P thou i thin that NAP was originally extended only to grim and devil(cus we enjoyed eachothers crap trolling :D).

As far as ppl saying BTH dont respect allies and enter their territory..in this case it was mostly our tribe invading their lands cus we are a.holes well that got us an Alliance with BTH..and now that BTH/BP are mergin i can say we where also invited to lead BTH,but since we declined Volker who was tired of leading and having to deal with diplo crap took the other aproach and decided B-P is as good as it gets so now they are merging.

I wouldnt say we where best buds with BTH as some have written here seeing how we invaded their lands and half of BTH probably wanted us dead we didnt even help them that much.
As for BzB yes we are fighting thou that is one annoying war cus literally for each villa we nuke and noble BzB seems to get 1 new player into their tribe,when we began hostilities they had 83 ppl i think several days ago they where on 119(they did drop a few members but still about 2x more ppl than us),still what they call "wasting nukes" we like to call getting bash..sweet juicy bash :D

Well i think that may have answered a few questions ppl must have had about our mysterious tribe.

DeletedUser2635

Haha this is funny, Barbaric Hawks, never heared a crappier name lol
Dauthi why did you change names, I can only imagine how hard Velare must have taken the name change, btw Velare us a funny guy, he could be chinese - peace > conflict. Hey Cuddles, guts, who is in the new B-H council, now I am also interested to know :)
Wouldnt surprise me if Volker is now on the council.

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure -why- we changed names, I think it was so that it would feel like a "fresh" start with the new TIG members, and it was actually Velare's idea to change names.
I don't know if I'd say he's chinese because of his peace > conflict I think he'd be more from Switzerland or some place like that for that ideology.

DeletedUser2616

I was in the B-P council, but now i have no idea. lel
as long as i have targets i'm a happy gutsman

DeletedUser2122

I have to say,rel Por is using some very sad tactics to try and gain cities from it's enemies. They're using smaller accounts sat by largers players to take barbs in enemy provinces and build up defense in there so their larger active players can take some barbs and make offense. Sad.

DeletedUser

I have to say,rel Por is using some very sad tactics to try and gain cities from it's enemies. They're using smaller accounts sat by largers players to take barbs in enemy provinces and build up defense in there so their larger active players can take some barbs and make offense. Sad.
Thats a might big accusation there.
Can you prove it?

DeletedUser2122

Please,you're telling me players like consumer,canuckrugby are active players? Most recent cities taken by all these players have been barbarians in enemy provinces. You can check all their recent cities taken if you want to see proof,i'm too lazy to do all that:p
it's either that or rel por really doesn't care what cities their members take,go ahead and much barbs we don't care...all we want is you to have cities so we regain our rank 1 spot back ;)