• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly update: Top player and tribes

DeletedUser

Greetings Warriors!

We have some big changes this week, and a new tribe have taken the throne of top tribe

Grats BTH!

Two new tribes have clawed their way to the top 5 list. Good job guys..

So here goes:

Top 10 tribes

Top10tribelist.png

map_www_en13_05a97a8bdae730674432639185a1a3f4_14437219864227.png

map_www_en13_c3691d203ea1d123ec73891e847a64f1_14437220524318.png

map_www_en13_886d7ff3101856f12f65a43e36a64e84_14437220830973.png

map_www_en13_a36f319d4c0aec6c0c852088b85892a6_14437221157154.png

map_www_en13_0550223e4524234381ae8bdf35f50ead_14437222288758.png

map_www_en13_8660e980930e521721e539b138e1d474_14437221870219.png

map_www_en13_ae3f816cc9befdcb16fbcfba0d568c1f_14437226943768.png

NOTE! by the time this post was finished, TIG had surpassed PAL for the 5th place. So the competition for the top spots is hardening boys and girls..

Top 10 players:

Top10playerslist.png

map_www_en13_ff361245896500335a93b7540549f735_14437238109090.png

Top 10 Offensive bash points:

Tribes:

Tribeobp.png

Players:

top10playerobp.png

Have a great weekend everybody!

Dr.

DeletedUser

Almost doubled our offensive bash since last week :p we might not be 5th by points but atleast we are 5th for bash :D

DeletedUser2635

Dread please no spam, post in the same thread where you posted the last one. :)

DeletedUser2635

Maybe I will do one on the weekend, who knows, but it is not interesting anymore, people are sadly losing interest in this world, the core is now full of inactives, most of BP's top player have left. :p

DeletedUser

map_www_en13_2114c0336143e362786d81bd06389e7b_14453660185003.png

map_www_en13_942b4cdab51d101c4bb43b76d8e119a3_14453664227161.png

Here is the top 9 tribes....

BP still looking strong in the core.
BTH seems to be recruiting all over the world with no regard to location/other tribes.

DeletedUser

:/ I'm assuming that means their accounts are either A. being played by new players or B. Waiting to go barb. Which is kinda sad.

At this point it would then look like we are setting up for a land grab between BTH and MRK with a possible grab from TIG on BP villages, and then a big conflict between BTH and MRK or them splitting the world and eating all the small tribes.

With BTH recruiting, I don't see the later happening easily, I believe(and could be wrong) that BTH also has a few "sister" tribe, so I got a strong suspension that they might be gearing up to try to put the hurt on MRK after BP has officially disappeared.

DeletedUser

BTH have atleast 1 confirmed sister tribe and that is BTF it would be sad if they have more considering the 200 member limit a tribe has.
Also it wasnt recruitment as much as mergers that have BTH with members all around the globe :p

My tribe still look much smaller than it is xD

DeletedUser

Yeah I've heard that BTH has atleast 1 sister tribe, which is ridiculas IMO.
A tribe of over 100 people in itself is crazy, but then again it looks to be the norm here.
but to have two tribes averaging 150 members... ugh. As a leader how do you actually get to know and build a relationship with these members? As a leader how can you know who is adding and who isn't adding to the well being of the tribe. Since TW2 doesn't have nearly the amazing tools that Tw1 has in regarding to being able to check up on players growth, nobling habits, and things of that nature a good leader has to go the extra mile to do things and make sure that players aren't just hidding in their ranks nobling barbs.

TDB is in an interesting position. Question, if your willing, is TBD currently openly engaged with BTH, staying neutral, or nap/allied up with BTH against BP?

The reason I ask, cause right now from what I can tell its BP vrs the world(and reports say BP is having activity issues with a number of players), so once BP falls(or if). That would mean the alliance against BP would come to an end and new alliances would form. With the way BTH is recuiting I can see MRK and 's' leadership not happy with them as they've been recruiting alot in their area. At the same time I can see that BTF/TIG/TDB -could- have issues/disagreements with them regarding shared borders.

Has BTH set themselves up to be the next BP(in regards to "must get rid of") or doe they have a very skilled diplomate that will make everyone fall into line? Are these tribes full of players who are eager to fight? or are they full of players hiding in their ranks. If BP where to fold into one of these tribes lending their knowledge and fighting experience to more active but newbies players could that help them (the other tribes) become more aggressive/less passive?

DeletedUser2302

TDB has apparently been offended by the new kids on the block. Maybe they don't like Bananas?

DeletedUser2635

Nice post @Dauthi
To answer some of your questions: the leader of BTH just doesnt care what most of his members are doing lol, and even if you tell him they are nobling barbarians, you are likely to get a "They usually get internalled" answer lol so yeah.
Well the BP players just lost the passion, they dont fond the server amusing anymore, we basically fought everyone and what we found attacking most of people were stacks, or no troops, we rarely encountered any kind of back-fire, and it just got boring, BTH has been attacking us for some weeks, but 99% of their attacks were fakes, I actually never saw a decent nuke hit any of our members coming from a BTH member, and while we were active they hardly took any vollage from us, same with RPM and MRK, so yeah I guess it gives you a better sumary of the situation we were in.

DeletedUser

TDB has apparently been offended by the new kids on the block. Maybe they don't like Bananas?
We like to eat bananas,they are tasty and we did get offended cus the bananas took our fertilizer! :O

@Dauthi Shiro answered you about BTH much better than i could have :p as for the other things you asked i cant say.

DeletedUser

Shiro (Nice name by the way... log Horizon lol )

If BP is having issues with players in other tribes not putting up a good fight or just simply stacking against them, why not, instead of just quitting and joining a new world where you will run into the same problem, split up, join various tribes in this world, and "teach" some of these players how to play and grow. Then when you do join a future world, some of these players will join and take what you taught them and use it to make the game more interesting. They will ofcourse be responsible for teaching others, so on so forth. In tw1 I ran a teaching tribe where I took in a bunch of noobs, and with the help of about 5-8 good players, we trained up about 50 players so that we could face the big bad vet tribe and we ended up beating them. While our victory was short lived as after beating the big bad vet tribe we were gangbanged by all the other tribes, the players in my teaching tribe ended up taking what they learned to later worlds and ended up using them skils to win these worlds

BP, from what I can tell, are filled with the best, most skilled players of this game, and if they don't take the time to train and mold more players to be as good as them, then how can they expect to ever have a good fight/worthy enemy? I consider myself above average, but players like me still take time to learn the game and we end up tribes that don't have as skilled of leadership and unless we are dedicated to learning the game, most of us would just leave because we don't like the way the game is being played. (No slight to my current leadership, but they've heard my concerns many of many times about current state of game play.)

in short... if you want a challenge, someone to fight with, then take the time to train up a bunch of noobs, and set them out to do the same... a world or 2 down the line and you'll find yourself with a good number of "vet" tribes.

DeletedUser2635

Yeah you are damn right, and yeah as you said, I can confirm myself that B-P had and still has one of the best TW2 players I have ever played with, and yeah you also hit the spot, we were and stoll are too self centered, and didn't really bother helping the other guys (I myself would tell people around myself to quit or restart the world - well you can judge yourself if it was a good or bad advice). We also have a list of highly advanced tactics and game guides on our forums, and pretty much everything was explained about the game - problem being - we didnt really need those guides as most of the members already knew all of the stuff, which in contrast would've helped most of the other players understand the game and play it the "right way". In any case, thanks for the input.

DeletedUser

map_www_en13_cfbcbe08038d7bca9fd7b1e30a4df791_14462321417938.png

Analyst

First let me point out that BTH and BTF are family tribes so I including them into a single color.
With that said.
The top tribes really haven't changed much.
1. BTH F. still controls the NE core area and still has players/recruites all around the world. This gives them an advantage and a weakness. The advantage is they are limiting their allies growth while making it easier for them to grow. The weakness is it cause tension between allies and paints a bigger target on their back. Question is how long can they manage to keep everyone in check and focused on B-P?
2. B-P - still controls the SW and part of the SE core. biggest points per player and while the rumor mill says they are a dead tribe waiting to die off, another rumor is they got new leadership and have managed to replace some of their in-actives. -if- this is true, will their politics change? Will this be a chance for them to change their image and get some allies in their wars? Or with the new leadership bring the same elit attitude of us vrs them?
3. MRK - Still controlling the NW with ease, as a member of MRK anything I say will have a bias to it, but while it may not be visible from the outside as (TW2tools has a limiting functionality at this moment.) I -feel- there is some good things happening inside this tribe.
4. TIG - This tribe has alot of potential. They don't really control any specific area which is great for their members who are aggressive, but, when looking at their member list and its location I question -why- they have so many players. With them being so close to the core you would expect their players to be bigger, but out of 90 they have 57 who have less then 10 villages. So they have a tribe of 33 agro/semi agro players.
5. TDB - This tribe looks like what TIG should be doing. 50 members, not all of them are above 10 villages, but they are also a rim-ward tribe so this is to be expected. Depending on their relationship with BTH F. this tribe could be a one to fear in the future. Will they focus on the rim? or will they be a thorn in BTH F.?

map_www_en13_7024e387014933f030df523f718c879d_14462323619893.png

Analyst

1. First thing I like to point out is the lack of B-P players in the top 10(compared to last time.) While 5/10 is still good, I believe(can't check right this sec because .... i r lazy) the last time a breakdown was done they had all but 1 or 2 of the top 10, and possibly top 20. I know they've gone through some inactivity but when you look at the top 10 placement, their players didn't get nobled, they just stop growing....
2. The cluster of players.
2.1) 4 players in or around the k43/k44 area. - 1 of them in BTH, 2 in MRK 1 in 'S'.
2.2) 4 players in the k45/k55 area. - 3 BP and 1 BTH. It looks like either the top BTH moved to the BP front or he ran from it with taking clusters on the rim. Are these BP accounts active enough to push that account?
2.3) 2 players in the k64. - Both in BP.. these are the ones farthest from the main war front.
2.4) You'd expect a bigger spread but it doesn't seem to be happening.
3. Will B-P internalize their inactives into a mega account? if so will this player dominate the k54 area, or will they attempt to find new players for all their accounts?

General Overview

While the form activity here in this game seems to be serious lacking, the game play seems to be ok. As for this world, it seems like things still need to flesh out before it can be called one way or another. For BTH F. to win they will need to be more aggressive on B-P. For B-P to win they will need to change their overall view of other tribes and get some allies and deal with their internals. For MRK to win They will need to figure out which goal they will have in the short term and make a hard push for it. For any tribe NOT in the top 3 to win they will need to focus on growing their players not their player base, and making sure their members don't go inactive.

DeletedUser

Also, if the leaders of tribes are willing I'll do a breakdown of wars, and a war map. A map of your tribe and the tribes your warring against. I know B-P is at war with atleast MRK and BTH F. but I'm not sure who else is involved. Since I'm not leadership of MRK I wont do ours unless leadership gives premission, but if any tribe, large or small wants one, either create a war thread, or ask here.