• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

DeletedUser2616

Hard to tell if SNT's tight clustering is a good or bad thing at this point in the game. I'd say SD has the best positioning to do some real damage later on if they play their cards right. The others also have it right as well, plenty of room to grow but also close enough to be able to support on another.

DeletedUser

It looks like EMR will be having a fun battle with -C- at some point.

DeletedUser2635

Edition #4

Top 10 Tribes:

Screenshot+(43).png

Top 10 Players:

Screenshot+(45).png

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

Screenshot+(44).png

Top Players:

Screenshot+(46).png

Top 5 Tribes Map:

map_www_en17_73bc054a23265b9afcc0899772681d3f_14603785304576.png

DeletedUser

i dont get why people still include the players on the maps, they just make it harder to see

DeletedUser2635

i dont get why people still include the players on the maps, they just make it harder to see
I have almost in every map I have posted asked for suggestion, ideas, etc.
Now you come here and start mocking me, thanks a lot for the support.

DeletedUser2635

And just for your information, I have left players there so people can better understand how dominant those tribes are in their areas (I have filtered the villages to 1000 points so the map is not too crowded).

DeletedUser2635

Damn, never had so much fun playing this game, SNT is actually giving me a challenge, I will take nothing away from them, but just 2 of their members have spent approximately around 5,000 Crowns fighting us. :)

Some serious crowning going on, but I actually like it, makes it worth a while.

DeletedUser2616

Are you using crowns in this world?
also kei, it looks like en13 will be wrapped up before november. so I'll be joining a world then if you wanna go against me and spend a day and a half kicking my ass :D

DeletedUser2635

Yeah I bought 160 once. lol (also not farming a lot XD)

And I am again co opping around 20 people and everyone is on the frontline, so it's a bit time consuming, but I'm relaxing on my own account (not even #1 lol), so it balances each other out.

You should join here and beat that SNT a**, EN13 is boooring! :X

DeletedUser2616

I have to stick with a boring world for now though. Got tests this week and next, then it's exams 8 weeks after. I've only got 4 weeks off for winter too :(

Maybe in that 4 weeks I can rim somebody though :D

Edit: i've decided to join, what quadrant should I go with?

DeletedUser2635

lol that was easy... not so hard to force a fish into water I guess... go with SE or NE

And contact me when you inside.