• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

DeletedUser2635

You just showed them that you got a informer in that mass mail.

And its technically incorrect, you said on the forum, but that is not the forum.

But yes I have read messages like that about myself in the past to be honest, nothing you can do about it. :)

DeletedUser2847

I remember that it was some questions about cheating on SNT forum. But i still havent been in a tribe or played at a realm where this questions didnt came up about players that grow fast. So this is just normal.

DeletedUser894

Spiderman-Meme-Desk-Like-A-Boss-13.jpg

DeletedUser2084

You just showed them that you got a informer in that mass mail.

And its technically incorrect, you said on the forum, but that is not the forum.

But yes I have read messages like that about myself in the past to be honest, nothing you can do about it. :)

Nah I just find it hilarious tbh lol.

I remember that it was some questions about cheating on SNT forum. But i still havent been in a tribe or played at a realm where this questions didnt came up about players that grow fast. So this is just normal.

Nice picture, but if you checked that is not a forum, but a chat between a couple of people & 1 of whom is not in SNT, looks to me like a Wolves chat

But your own member just confirmed it happened and it was on the forums. Of course you can simply downplay what it was since no one will know ;)

DeletedUser2616

If SNT wants to be taken seriously, maybe they should provide these alleged messages where you said you had multiple accounts @sephyrx otherwise it's just baseless BS from my point :)

DeletedUser3390

If SNT wants to be taken seriously, maybe they should provide these alleged messages where you said you had multiple accounts @sephyrx otherwise it's just baseless BS from my point :)
Am I missing a message where does anyone claim that a SNT member said Sephyrx said he uses multiple accounts?
The difference between SNT and myself is that I actually back myself up.

http://imgur.com/dteGZBG

Damn.
Just to make clear both members in that message are wolves members the message itself is a WOLF mass mail not a SNT mass mail.
If you look at the 2 other members in the message they where former WOLVES players and not former SNT members.
And as of where The Lone Wolf gets his information that @sephyrx said something about using multiple accounts I have never heard of this
So I doubt this is true. As for you using multiple accounts I have no clue if you do I just hope you don't because cheaters are weaklings.
But don't try to blame things on SNT while it was said in WOLVES chat

DeletedUser2616

Am I missing a message where does anyone claim that a SNT member said Sephyrx said he uses multiple accounts?

Just to make clear both members in that message are wolves members the message itself is a WOLF mass mail not a SNT mass mail.
If you look at the 2 other members in the message they where former WOLVES players and not former SNT members.
And as of where The Lone Wolf gets his information that @sephyrx said something about using multiple accounts I have never heard of this
So I doubt this is true. As for you using multiple accounts I have no clue if you do I just hope you don't because cheaters are weaklings.
But don't try to blame things on SNT while it was said in WOLVES chat
go up a bit to what carrot70 said, about the SNT forum. the implications are that sephyrx is the one being accused in that forum. but other than that, I'm just a third party who is enjoying the drama. also maybe trying to incite it a bit ;)

DeletedUser3390

go up a bit to what carrot70 said, about the SNT forum. the implications are that sephyrx is the one being accused in that forum. but other than that, I'm just a third party who is enjoying the drama. also maybe trying to incite it a bit ;)
This doesn't say sephyrx said himself that he used multiple accounts like you said ;)
But when reading the screenshot I saw the Lone Wolf of accusing sephyrx of saying it. But this was during his time at Wolves.
I forgot to take that part out after I read the screenshot better xD woops :)

DeletedUser

It's none of my business but still, public hackusations always annoy me. They can only cause negative things until proven (except it can be seen as a compliment if incorrect :p), especially in a game like this where your reputation influences your game a lot. In a situation like this you won't be able to know for sure if your suspicions are correct, nor you are able to deal with it if that's the case. I would just leave it to the people who have the tools in hands for both those things, otherwise it just turns into a shouting game kicking up dust to no avail.

DeletedUser2084

This doesn't say sephyrx said himself that he used multiple accounts like you said ;)
But when reading the screenshot I saw the Lone Wolf of accusing sephyrx of saying it. But this was during his time at Wolves.
I forgot to take that part out after I read the screenshot better xD woops

http://www.tw2-tools.com/en17/player/812611/

According to that his been in SNT for just over 3 days now. That screenshot was taken 14 hours ago but that message is about a day (or two, at most) old. The message was CREATED during his time in the Wolves, but the accusations were sai when he was in SNT as apparently him and Docdeath were trying to figure out how I was "cheating" and how my "numbers" didn't add up.

It's none of my business but still, public hackusations always annoy me. They can only cause negative things until proven (except it can be seen as a compliment if incorrect :p), especially in a game like this where your reputation influences your game a lot. In a situation like this you won't be able to know for sure if your suspicions are correct, nor you are able to deal with it if that's the case. I would just leave it to the people who have the tools in hands for both those things, otherwise it just turns into a shouting game kicking up dust to no avail.

I know what you mean, but sometimes there's a fine line between flattery and outright disrespect. I've been #1 in EN9, EN15 and now EN17 so I'd like to think I kinda know what I'm doing.

DeletedUser

Well this was an interesting read.

Its too early in the game to call anyone a traitor - pre-noble stages = do what you need to do to expand, no one is safe. Once's nobles come into the picture, thats where you develope bonds with people because you have to work together or take people out; it's a choice, which is where loyalties grow from. And for the record, we've entered that noble stage of the game not too long ago.

I prefer not to partake in this trash talk; rather than let my game play just be experienced in the game itself. On I side note I thought vikings reverse noble train was pretty funny. Definately not something to do in the situation he was in. Attacking a 4-village clustered player with lots of tribe members nearby whom were clearly playing with defensive villages. Seems like it was either a mistake, or just straight out foolish.

Here's my take on the matter

1 - Wolves is terrible, I've had many of them support my villages, attack eachother, leak information about their tribe to me, and now seeing as how they've dropped so much in the rankings, you can see that their villages are being nobled, and their members are either being kicked or quitting.

2 - SNT in my opinion is either a poorly positioned pre-made or a mass recruitment tribe. They are so clustered so early. This only stunts their own growth, its not wonder that their members are so small and puny ;) Here are the reasons I left based on my own experience:
A ) too many clustered members
B ) inactive-player and small barb village noblers
C ) strategy is to "fill the core then expand outwards, noble every village big and small" <--- super bad strategy in my opinion and experience
D ) too much mail & forum spam. Over-information is bad
E ) Too many members falling behind; attribute to early-game clustering in my opinion
On a positive note I will congratulate them on a few things: at the start seemed to be good with the diplomacy, them against the world and such, which I enjoyed. I also like their forums and seemed some-what organized; despite the over-posting and spam.

3 - EMR. Well I'm here beacuse of seph. He's big, he's close and seems to have deep pockets. I'm big too, but it would be foolish for me to fight a player twice the size as me and wise for me to team up with him; despite him not taking my advice in slowing down the barb nobling and expanding more. I suppose only the next few weeks will tell which is the better strategy as we grow.

I haven't had any interactions with any other tribes as they've been the only ones in my area.

DeletedUser2084

3 - EMR. Well I'm here beacuse of seph. He's big, he's close and seems to have deep pockets. I'm big too, but it would be foolish for me to fight a player twice the size as me and wise for me to team up with him; despite him not taking my advice in slowing down the barb nobling and expanding more. I suppose only the next few weeks will tell which is the better strategy as we grow.

I haven't had any interactions with any other tribes as they've been the only ones in my area.

Last one I promise. :(

DeletedUser

Images aren't spam, I was replying to shrimp. he wanted popcorn and I delivered.

I will however keep watching this thread to see if things escalate :)
And I thank you for it, but on that note can I have some more? This thread is really making me hungry (I'm now less of a shrimp and more of a fat lobster).

DeletedUser2635

Edition #3

Top 10 Tribes:

Screenshot_29.png

Top 10 Players:

Screenshot_31.png

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

Screenshot_30.png

Top Players:

Screenshot_32.png

Top 5 Tribes Map: