• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

DeletedUser2635

Actually they're merging with Wolves. You should've seen the message Doc Death sent to the Wolves. He basically forced them to merge into his tribe otherwise he'd break the ceasefire/NAP with them. Damn, and I'm the one that's supposedly evil.
Can I see that please?

Did En1 get won by diplomacy or something? their accusing sephy of having spies and betraying when everyone knows that's how you literally survive early game..... or has something changed since en16 and its meant to be loyalty to the end or something? that comes in mid stage god you would think they know that by now.
Who knows what they did on EN1, it will reflect on EN17 anyway. :)

Actually they're merging with Wolves. You should've seen the message Doc Death sent to the Wolves. He basically forced them to merge into his tribe otherwise he'd break the ceasefire/NAP with them. Damn, and I'm the one that's supposedly evil.
The traitor Sephyrx got it all wrong. Don’t your spies give you correct information? Your tribe have picked up more members from Wolves then we have, so that could be an interesting discussion, who is merging with whom. Yes, we had a temporary NAP with them to figure out who we should accept in. That process is done and we’re back in business

DeletedUser3169

How can anyone be called a traitor after the world is barely a month old?!!!? SNT guys - you have taken in so many members from other tribes so therefore by your backwards logic you are taking in traitors and you shouldn't even trust your new members now? Get a grip
I can see if someone were in a tribe for a good few months and then left you may get angry but everyone is chopping and changing tribes - that's part of the early game. I dont see you guy whinging every time a member joins your tribe from another - o wait because it is advantageous for you!
Seph ruled the winning tribe of EN09 - and she probably wants to do that again, just because she didnt decide to do that right away is neither here nor there and it certainly doesnt make her a traitor

DeletedUser3131

@docdeath @Vemork It's clear to see that you guys started mass recruiting now that EMR has split up from you, looking at the TW2 Tools, you even recruiting The Wolves. I wonder why, if you are so confident in your abilities, would you do something like this?

Especially looking at your profile it says recruitment is closed, seems more open than ever to me.
We have never been a MRA, we had people that came with us from EN1, that was always our intention. We then closed membership & have reviewed all that have asked to join. Unlike some tribes, we do not approach members from other tribes, trying to get them to leave. We have actively rejected members from some tribes, so as not to weaken them. We have tried to only accept players known by others already in the tribe & from past experience.
If we had been a MRA, I could have filled the tribe up, the 1st few days we were open.
As to our merger with the wolves, their founder was looking to disband his tribe, he asked us to take in a number of his more experienced members.
A temporary NAP was put in place for this to happen, it was put in place for 24 hours only, as I did not wish the process to drag on for days, so if that is considered to be a threat, so be it.
By the way guys, I keep see about a certain player winning a certain world, funny I thought this was a team game & a tribe wins a world, after all doesn't a tribe need 80% of the top 10 villages to win a world.
EN1 was won by SNT, a tribe, a team. We will see how EN17 progresses.

DeletedUser1914

people keep talking about him because he was EMR'S literal main pushing force in the north of EN9 please stop talking like its a fu***g crime to leave and swap tribes early game.....

DeletedUser

This is getting so good I may need to get some more popcorn.

DeletedUser2616

3000popcorn-611.jpg

will this be enough?

DeletedUser

T_T I would but you're on the opposite side of the map. If you're still happy then sure ^_^
I don't mind, the map is still small. It will change drastically with time. I know, trust me :)

DeletedUser2616

Images aren't spam, I was replying to shrimp. he wanted popcorn and I delivered.

I will however keep watching this thread to see if things escalate :)

DeletedUser3350

some tribes are just rude to people and overestimating themselves. instilling hate and fear on most players around them.

DeletedUser2084

people keep talking about him because he was EMR'S literal main pushing force in the north of EN9 please stop talking like its a fu***g crime to leave and swap tribes early game.....

Thank you:D

DeletedUser

Well, doesn't look like -W- has a whole lot of representation here.
I like to think I've been following pretty closely in-game, but the stuff on the forum has been a blast to read XD
I was one of the 14 that Lone recommended to Doc, but I'm not really sure why. This is the first TW2 world I've even played, first world in several years. I've actually been playing a pretty long time, World 21 was my first on .net, but I've never been past 5 villages.

DeletedUser2635

@BlazerOrb finally someone from the Wolves joins the discussion, you got any interesting insdie info for us?

I guess nobody will blame you for leaking it out for us?!

DeletedUser2084

Now I'm being accusing of cheating and multi-accounting on the SNT forums to further propagate that I'm the evilest villain that's ever played TW2 LOL.

DeletedUser3390

Now I'm being accusing of cheating and multi-accounting on the SNT forums to further propagate that I'm the evilest villain that's ever played TW2 LOL.
This is nowhere to be seen on our forum?
I recommend you gather some facts before you post random things to try and gain people to like you and hate SNT.
There is currently nothing about you on the forum

DeletedUser3350

no proof just allegations.