• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

DeletedUser2084

Man you talk crap, the tribe has a message just for asking for support & a section to post & ask for support, as you know, because you used it.
The after all the tribe members supported you, you belittled them, claiming their support was to small & to late & that you killed all the attacks.
All you can do is use your credit card to try to win the game, you have proven that when you were with us & when you started your own tribe.
You tried to manipulate our tribe & members & when you couldn't get your own way you left.
I talk crap? Post proof then. You're the one talking crap. PROVE ME WRONG. Yeah there WAS a section for support. After I used it, it was deleted and there wasn't any forum for it. Therefore I spent the next week under attack and I NEVER asked for anymore support considering how angry Viking got for me asking for support. So I just dealt with it all myself.
Belitting? Mate I made a message THANKING everyone for their support. What do you want me to say. Most of the support WAS late. That's the fact of the matter. I mean again, I'm grateful (as I also said in that message) that people sent support from so far out, but again, it reached TOO LATE.
I DID KILL ALL THE ATTACKS. Are you seriously in denial? I had almost 22k bash def bash points when everyone was still under 5k def bash points.
You do know how def bash points works, right?

How did I manipulate tribe members? Look at all this crap you're spewing. Post proof mate, otherwise you're just all talk and again, proving how right I was in leaving.

DeletedUser2084

Traitors always needs to explain their actions with a lot of words. That’s why I just break down all your BS to one simple word that everyone understands: Traitor!

No, you know I'm right. All you guys need to do is prove it by posting pictures or whatever. But you won't because again, what you're both saying is utterly false. I helped members in the chat whenever I could with any questions they asked me. I was very quiet on forums and messages. So.. not sure what you're saying tbh.

DeletedUser3131

Doesn't everyone have spies in all tribes? Don't act like you don't. If you don't then you've got a problem. Welcome to Tribal Wars 101.
People that play dirty expect everyone to do the same, I feel so sorry for you, I am more concerned about what my tribes does & how it conducts itself.
I concentrate on that, rather than worry about what the other tribes are up to.

DeletedUser2084

People that play dirty expect everyone to do the same, I feel so sorry for you, I am more concerned about what my tribes does & how it conducts itself.
I concentrate on that, rather than worry about what the other tribes are up to.

Um okay lol. I think you've spent far too long nobling inactives and barbs on EN1 to remember how to really play this game.

DeletedUser2084

I like how whilst I was in SNT you guys never said anything to me. As soon as I leave I'm somehow become this super evil villain who's done all these incredibly evil things. How coincidental.

DeletedUser3131

MMMM, you have bagged our tribe, bagged our leadership,you have confirmed you have spies in different tribes, including ours, it seems to me, you are showing you cannot be trusted.
We have not called you a super evil villain, all Viking has said is you are a traitor & you have proven him right.

DeletedUser2084

MMMM, you have bagged our tribe, bagged our leadership,you have confirmed you have spies in different tribes, including ours, it seems to me, you are showing you cannot be trusted.
We have not called you a super evil villain, all Viking has said is you are a traitor & you have proven him right.

I was civil until Viking called me a "traitor" and that he was right for me to never be trusted. Why would I continue being civil and nice to someone who outright disrespects me? Many people have many friends in different tribes atm, it's only been two damn weeks of the game. People are still settling in. God damn you guys really are still stuck in the EN1 mindset.

DeletedUser2616

makes me want to join this world, but I don't have the time to commit to the early phase yet :(

DeletedUser2084

This world was pretty boring till' I was turned into an evil villain :D

DeletedUser2616

Well after reading all this I can conclude that you are indeed evil. The saintly members of the sentinels definitely wouldn't lie about this in order to save face and tarnish your reputation so nobody joins your tribe :eek:

The hero, Viking, will save EN17 from your wickedness :D

DeletedUser

I always root for the bad guy. Can I join your tribe, Seph? :p I have more OBP than 40% of your tribe, including your #4 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2635

@docdeath @Vemork It's clear to see that you guys started mass recruiting now that EMR has split up from you, looking at the TW2 Tools, you even recruiting The Wolves. I wonder why, if you are so confident in your abilities, would you do something like this?

Especially looking at your profile it says recruitment is closed, seems more open than ever to me.

DeletedUser2084

I always root for the bad guy. Can I join your tribe, Seph? :p I have more OBP than 40% of your tribe, including your #4 :rolleyes:
T_T I would but you're on the opposite side of the map. If you're still happy then sure ^_^

Well after reading all this I can conclude that you are indeed evil. The saintly members of the sentinels definitely wouldn't lie about this in order to save face and tarnish your reputation so nobody joins your tribe :eek:

The hero, Viking, will save EN17 from your wickedness :D

Hehehe

@docdeath @Vemork It's clear to see that you guys started mass recruiting now that EMR has split up from you, looking at the TW2 Tools, you even recruiting The Wolves. I wonder why, if you are so confident in your abilities, would you do something like this?

Especially looking at your profile it says recruitment is closed, seems more open than ever to me.

Actually they're merging with Wolves. You should've seen the message Doc Death sent to the Wolves. He basically forced them to merge into his tribe otherwise he'd break the ceasefire/NAP with them. Damn, and I'm the one that's supposedly evil.

DeletedUser1914

Did En1 get won by diplomacy or something? their accusing sephy of having spies and betraying when everyone knows that's how you literally survive early game..... or has something changed since en16 and its meant to be loyalty to the end or something? that comes in mid stage god you would think they know that by now.