Weekly: Top Players and Tribes

Discussion in 'Quinburk (EN17)' started by Kei Shirogane, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

Since this forum was pretty quiet, I figured I could do these lists I used to do in the past o other worlds.

Edition #1

Top 10 Tribes:

[​IMG]

Top 10 Players:

[​IMG]

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

[​IMG]

Top Players:

[​IMG]

If you want total bash points displayed instead of offensive, I will do it the next time, also if you want the images put into spoilers, will be done next time.

shrimppuff90 likes this.
  2. shrimppuff90

shrimppuff90 Mounted Archer

Nice work, it makes it easy for guys like me who aren't playing on this world, but still want to know what's going on.

Kei Shirogane likes this.
  3. JD619

JD619 Axeman

Yes thanks for the thread mate.Few fimiliar names there. Madbez always up there in the bash points. And everyones favorite there again to prove everyone wrong.

4. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

Who is everyone's favorite? :p

5. gerry005

gerry005 Spearman

SNT rocking this world

6. JD619

JD619 Axeman

You know all to well.:cool: Keep kicking some ass.

7. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

Edition #2

Top 10 Tribes:

[​IMG]

Top 10 Players:

[​IMG]

Offensive Bash Points:

Top Tribes:

[​IMG]

Top Players:

[​IMG]

Top 5 Tribes Map:

[​IMG]

Not much has changed from the last week.

8. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

So pretty much FTF/Cadre merged and I've broken off to create a new tribe with some friends ^_^.
    Looks like SNT will become our server enemies since I've apparently disrespected them even though I thought I left on good terms. Seems like they were talking bad about me from the start/never trusted me so I guess it's good I left anyway?

9. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

Maybe they don't like you XD

10. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

I just think Viking isnt used to being #2 ^_^

11. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

That's quite possible.

What did he tell you after you messaged him?

12. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

Seemed quite mad. I mean I explained why I left. Tbh I was just sick of Wolves constantly attacking our members whilst SNT would just sit there and be like "do what you want, the red is ONLY for marking purposes" like seriously.. lol.

13. docdeath

docdeath Spearman

Mmm, now let me see, why didn't we trust you.
    According to your own messages in the tribe, you had spies in all the main tribes, you had tribe mates attacking each other & defending you against attacks from their own tribes, you stated you had Wolves members killing each others troops on your orders.
    We know you have a spy in our tribe. It wasn't hard to work out, you posted part of a message I sent after you left, thanks for confirming my suspicion, what you posted also confirms to me, who it is.
    You left on good terms, really, people that leave on good terms do not port recruiting messages in the tribe they are leaving.

14. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

Well, it's hard to say then. Viking said there you asked for support, so if you got it then I guess what you did is also not cool.

The question is, did you support other members when they asked for support?

But anyway, with a tribe that big, it is hard to help everyone. [I guess the leader should have thought about that before accepting so many members].

15. Kei Shirogane

Kei Shirogane Berserker

I would like to see that message.

16. Vemork

Vemork Spearman

The only terms you left on where you own terms. How in the world can you claim that you left on “good terms” when it was never discussed with leadership?
    You’re a traitor and your villages belongs to us. I hope you grow them large and juicy for us, because I will be moving in at some time in the future. When I move in to your back yard please don’t come up with excuses that you have to leave due to RL issues as most of my opponents have done on TW1 and TW2. I expect that you will be putting up some kind of fight against me. Then again traitors are mostly runners that makes others to their fights.

17. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

Me too lmao.

Wtf? I've got to ASK FOR PERMISSION to leave and create my own tribe? Lmao, you're a joke.

Err yeah, I'll be waiting for that I guess. Good luck.

18. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

I defended almost everything myself (hence why I'm still #1 def bash points). Most, if not all the support, came in after all the attacks were done. Everyone sent between 50-100 spearmen so it wasn't like it was some huge support.. although I did appreciate it. The problem is, we actually weren't even allowed to ask for support since we were expected to deal with it ourselves, even if we had 20+ players attacking us apparently.
    The fact I had to argue with Viking that I should have support sent left a very bad taste in my mouth. Almost immediately my support thread was deleted also. Pretty sad tbh.
    So yeah I was supported, but it didn't do anything nor does it mean I must stay in a tribe.

19. sephyrx

sephyrx Nobleman

Doesn't everyone have spies in all tribes? Don't act like you don't. If you don't then you've got a problem. Welcome to Tribal Wars 101.

Tribe mates attacking each other/defending me? I'd like to see proof of that. Huh? What message did I post? And to whom? Where is all this even coming from LOL

20. docdeath

docdeath Spearman

Man you talk crap, the tribe has a message just for asking for support & a section to post & ask for support, as you know, because you used it.
    The after all the tribe members supported you, you belittled them, claiming their support was to small & to late & that you killed all the attacks.
    All you can do is use your credit card to try to win the game, you have proven that when you were with us & when you started your own tribe.
    You tried to manipulate our tribe & members & when you couldn't get your own way you left.