• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We seem to have a bit of a clay issue

DeletedUser300

Excess clay, massive shortage wood LOL

kuo45zv.png

Hm... sure seems like an interesting situation

DeletedUser3635

ha ha.
You noticed the Clay glut in the market, I recommend that at this early in the game, players should consider having their Clay mines a couple of levels below the Wood / Iron levels, they will then find that their Clay would not build up so quick.
Having said that I did 7 trades yesterday for Clay in return for Wood / Iron so you can get rid of the Clay but not at 1000 units, more like 100-250, unless you are building Walls, very few upgrades this early on need a high Clay requirement, things will change however when you get onto Ram / Cat building then you will most likely be crying out for Clay.
Of course you can always choose to convert the Clay to Wood / Iron on instant trade, if you have either Crowns or a itinerary Item.

DeletedUser300

ha ha.
You noticed the Clay glut in the market, I recommend that at this early in the game, players should consider having their Clay mines a couple of levels below the Wood / Iron levels, they will then find that their Clay would not build up so quick.
Having said that I did 7 trades yesterday for Clay in return for Wood / Iron so you can get rid of the Clay but not at 1000 units, more like 100-250, unless you are building Walls, very few upgrades this early on need a high Clay requirement, things will change however when you get onto Ram / Cat building then you will most likely be crying out for Clay.
Of course you can always choose to convert the Clay to Wood / Iron on instant trade, if you have either Crowns or a itinerary Item.

There's a reason why I got 20k+ clay and wood traded :p