• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We are Live!

DeletedUser

i am not a native speaker and i don't use english too often, i know i make mistakes and i assume those. this was not a competition between who is better at spelling, was an advice in order for you to put down more legible messages in the future.

DeletedUser

I have only one village bacause i play for 3 days only, and i bet my farm is higher then yours and so will be my army after the bp goes off.
There is this thing called grammar, you should check it out. It will spear us of a headache when we try to read one of your messages.

Oh the irony.

DeletedUser1891

yeah try it some time

Please confess, is this your keyboard??

comma-comma.jpg

:)

DeletedUser

what irony ?
Those grammar rulles i just mentioned are valid in almost all of the countries. i made no grammar mistake, but a spelling one because i am not used to the language. where's the irony in that?

DeletedUser

what irony ?
Those grammar rulles i just mentioned are valid in almost all of the countries. i made no grammar mistake, but a spelling one because i am not used to the language. where's the irony in that?

The irony is that spelling mistakes are also grammatical mistakes.

DeletedUser

i am not a native speaker and i don't use english too often, i know i make mistakes and i assume those. this was not a competition between who is better at spelling, was an advice in order for you to put down more legible messages in the future.
It's easier to waste others' time and effort to understand what we mean than to write it clearly.

DeletedUser

It s'more fun two?
Well, that's kind of a trick question because I guess you mean "It's more fun, too?", but I don't know for sure.

On a second thought, I do know. It depends on which side is one. For the one posting, it might be fun. For the one wasting time deciphering as I'm doing, it's just a waste of time.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Really it take's you time to decipher odd I never have that Problem.

I culod jmulbe wrod lkie tihs and you can siltl raed it so dn'ot tlak Blolkocs

Grammar is important but truth be told you can read it and interprete it if you'r a good reader with out a problem and your brain will correct errors on it's own.

DeletedUser

Actually, what is bollocks is your assumption that everyone is the same.

Just tell me, if you don't want to put your time into making sure I understand what you mean, why should I put mine reading it? I rather watch TV commercials, if you know what I mean.

DeletedUser

sigh mate stop being anal it's boring as you keep proving you can read it.
If you don't wan't to read then stop reading simple, otherwise all I am seeing is a cry for attention

DeletedUser

Well, that's kind of a trick question because I guess you mean "It's more fun, too?", but I don't know for sure.
It was actually a statement. I used a question mark just to be annoying and incoherent.

DeletedUser894

What have i just walked into, a nude scene where it's all censored with PUNCTUATION MOTHER OF GOD HALP P.P!!!!