• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

We are Live!

DeletedUser1914

The world has arrived.Vikings are at our shores Prepare yourself Men and Women the Annual 16th [strike]Hunger[/strike] Tribal Wars World has Arrived. May the odds ever be in your favour!

DeletedUser

now that the world is officially live ~ Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ is letting players new & veteran alike know that we are going to be spawning NW & most will be doing so After 10/11 am est so roughly 2.5 - 3.5 hours & on from when this is posted & we still have room available for those who would like to pre register with us . to do so please contact me here you may reply to the tribe recruitment thread, start a conversation with me or contact me on W15 ( Orava ) we just ask that you
1 be active as often as you can 2 are a team minded player lone wolfs do more to hurt teams most of the time then help 3 is not mandatory but is preferred to have access to a voice client like dolby axon or google hangouts & be willing to assign a co op ( Especially if you play by phone only ) IF you will not be able to get online for extended periods of time you may choose your own or can ask in our forum to see who is in a favorable time zone compared to you that will allow for max activity
NO multi accounts allowed if you feel the need to cheat & create multiple accounts we will not take you & if you are a member & someone can prove it we will kick you & also inform the TW2 staff all other questions & concerns regarding ~ AFH ~ you may contact andrebowey, sir davout or myself thanks for taking the time everyone good luck & we will see you on the battlefield of Poenari

DeletedUser1914

You can tell who the mass recruiter tribes are already only 1 hour 30 mins in!

DeletedUser

The world is looking messy and one tribe has already reached 25 members

DeletedUser2124

Don't worry Duke, They have another tribe too, known as Beautiful Destruction. :D

DeletedUser2124

Idk about elite tribes but there's 2 premade tribes in same area (Beautiful Desctruction & Inglorious Bastards vs Zorgonian Realm)

Should be interesting there, Especially when I'm between both of those.x)

DeletedUser894

Gonna be joining the realm tomorrow, :).
Oh boy... can't wait till i kick ass.

DeletedUser3159

Really? is mass recruiting that bad at the moment? Ill Be joining soon ;D

DeletedUser

Yeah crown players have bolstered their tribes recruiting ability too.

DeletedUser1914

I can confirm the tribe skills messed up B D's plan to get everyone together and thus we look like mass recruiters when we really haven't recruited many

DeletedUser3159

Wow that sounds awful. Well its all about quality not quantity ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly those are the tribes that will do well ( the quality or Elite ), sure you can have a tribe of 100+ people in the 1st few weeks but how many of those 100 or so are still going to be active a month from now or 2 or 6? that is yet to be seen & even though i see some of these tribes Requiring co ops probably because of that reason right there ( inactivity ) 1 person can only do so much against an actual active tribe.

We are always making adjustments to the roster kicking inactives to make room for those who actually want to play & be part of an active tribe who uses chat, supports each other & communicates one of the reasons we do not see a need to put Every single available skill point into expansion right away because you do also want to have benefits for your members we expanded to 4 in the first 24 hours now we will start adding our bonuses & go back to expanding as needed because going from having a level 5 rally point with -30% or more walking time to barbarian villages dropped to having a lvl 2 rally & 0% time decrease is quite the drop/increase in walking time lol
we are barely past day 1 so plenty of time for all kinds of things to change up so if anyone is interested you can always contact me in game or in the recruitment thread
Adapt or Die
Khronic

DeletedUser

hehe yeah no worries if someone takes anything that serious on here they then need to take a break from playing & i guess your saying he got banned from 16 or another server because i do see a walrus there but well under 1K with just 1 village But hey at least mackdaMoose & shrimppuff the shrimp are still there holding the fort at TND down & shrimppuff werent you in ZRG just a couple days ago? i thought i saw you commenting on them saying we but may be mistaken? there all 1 sentence happy

DeletedUser

Yeah I was with them, but I was too far way from their core players, so I moved to a closer tribe (seeing as I p*ssed off a lot of the other players in my tribe and may need some support soon) :p

DeletedUser

I have only one village bacause i play for 3 days only, and i bet my farm is higher then yours and so will be my army after the bp goes off.
There is this thing called grammar, you should check it out. It will spear us of a headache when we try to read one of your messages. You basically have to use dot, comma, and other connectors in order to separate the sentences and phrases.
Yes, i am a maniac, i hate when someone types 5 rows withouth using a single dot. That means i take this game too serious or what? :)