• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

watch out for this player

DeletedUser430

Clearly you have not played TW2 long? Think about the question that you are asking and you'll for sure come to the answer! This now takes me back to my TW1 days that a player called Spa.ag would somehow manage to destroy a tribe inside out with little effort. Maybe the question that needs to be asked is why and how many people have/had rights. I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than others are telling you because hey it's TW2 and people will believe what they are told rather than asking the obvious questions.

Yes sometimes tribes are not careful about who they give rights to
It is more likely that someone wanted to do it who was in the tribe and wants to remain anonymous.
Probably, they have created a random dummy account, invited the 'player', given them rights and done it by proxy. They have done it quick when other players are off line or asleep. Probably done in a matter of minutes. Not enough time for other players who had rights to go check who sent the invite or take back the rights. So i am guessing the other players with rights got kicked first.
I am also guessing that they are unlikely to have kicked themselves from the tribe. This is like those pyromaniacs who set fire to things and then have to hang around to watch the devastation. Nobody would do this and then remove themselves from the situation. They want to see what happens, watch the forums and the chats, cut and paste the convos etc
So if i was you Birdy, I would look at your list of players getting kicked and see who had rights and who was NOT kicked and if you can remember, anyone who did not donate much. Players who are going to throw it away very rarely contribute unless they have to.
Obviously i don't know it is pure speculation, but i find this more believable than hacking innogames. If they can get into innogames they would be diverting money and obtaining crowns not messing about with one tribe. They would do this to numerous tribes not just one.

I don't get the pure hatred that some players have for others. Everything should be forgotten when you go on new worlds. This is a terrible thing to do imo.
Players have spent money on this. It is mean-spirited to do it this way. Beat them the proper way using your time, knowledge and skill effectively. This is nothing to be proud of.

DeletedUser4451

Regardless of why the tribe was destroyed, surely for Innos best interests (as the player base is dieing) to atleast reinstate the tribe level? I'm not in the tribe but when people are putting money into a game (inno are happy to take the money) but once In a while something like this happens inno have the power to be able to over see the problem and keep another 30-50 players happy

And yes I've been playing since en13

DeletedUser4271

Classic example of know who has certain rights. Maybe next time look to see who invited such a player? This is not nor will it be the last time a player gains rights to destroy a tribe inside out.

SMH.... A player finds a way to defeat a tribe (coop's and all) and this thread pops up :D
Given coolnite.that the founder was asleep at the time. and that NOBODY. not even me can manage to work their way into a council within 10 minutes to obtain the rights i find it vastly difficult to comprehend that either of them (birdy or dixie) would give a stranger any sort of privs. The only way i can see it even remotely happening is if MFD had a spy planted in their council who had the player management skill(they can then go and change their rights to near founder regardless of what others they did or didnt have.) and then kick everyone out.In which case another tribe mfd tsv who knows could be at fault.And yet you will dismiss it as you always do when things do not confirm to your way of things.

DeletedUser2369

And yet you will dismiss it as you always do when things do not confirm to your way of things.
Sounds like this is exactly what you are doing.
Yes players can work their way into a council within 10min, i have seen it, and thats not a prerequisite for gettimg rights.
birdy and dixie probably arent the only ones who could give privs to other playrs.
You cant hack the game for this sort of thing. I have gone over the socket system tw2 has (used it to grab stats out a few times) and there is no way to get rights without the rights to do so in the first place. If you find a way, maybe show that to inno.
On the other hand, to do it the way that innogames is claiming is very easy, and chances are they can see exactly who did it, but arent allowed to let us know that information.
Occam's razor suggests that inno have the right of it. Stop trying to blame the game for your misfortune. Someone screwed up, and that sucks. But chances are they person who screwed up in this instance does not work for innogames.

DeletedUser486

and that NOBODY. not even me can manage to work their way into a council within 10 minutes to obtain the rights i find it vastly difficult to comprehend that either of them (birdy or dixie) would give a stranger any sort of privs.
This actually happened in TW1, I forget the name of the player who did it, but it was one hell of a troll.

The only way i can see it even remotely happening is if MFD had a spy planted in their council who had the player management skill(they can then go and change their rights to near founder regardless of what others they did or didnt have.) and then kick everyone out.In which case another tribe mfd tsv who knows could be at fault.And yet you will dismiss it as you always do when things do not confirm to your way of things.
We're beating you all without underhanded tactics, why would we need to employ them now, and with one of the less impressive tribes. We are leaving the cheating to the cheaters. Caelum2. Of F R. Home of the push accounts.

Given coolnite.that the founder was asleep at the time. and that NOBODY. not even me can manage to work their way into a council within 10 minutes to obtain the rights i find it vastly difficult to comprehend that either of them (birdy or dixie) would give a stranger any sort of privs. The only way i can see it even remotely happening is if MFD had a spy planted in their council who had the player management skill(they can then go and change their rights to near founder regardless of what others they did or didnt have.) and then kick everyone out.In which case another tribe mfd tsv who knows could be at fault.And yet you will dismiss it as you always do when things do not confirm to your way of things.
I love how this thread now turns into a Caelum Conspiracy regarding....MFD. What did they do to hurt you, boo-boo? LOL. You continue to speak as if you are factual in what you say, when in fact you're not. You don't know the founder was asleep, you don't know that the person who did it may have already been council and had privileges. You make entirely too many assumptions to contribute in a meaningful way. MAYBE CAELUM DID IT. HIS TRIBE CAN'T FIGHT ITS WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG, SO HE MUST BE BEHIND IT. /endconspiracy.

DeletedUser4271

This actually happened in TW1, I forget the name of the player who did it, but it was one hell of a troll.

We're beating you all without underhanded tactics, why would we need to employ them now, and with one of the less impressive tribes. We are leaving the cheating to the cheaters. Caelum2. Of F R. Home of the push accounts.
Ill just chuck out a nice job to the guy from tw1 who did it.

As to your assumption of push accounts i think I'll nip that in the bud per say.
FirePrism and Princess-misha were to the council real life partners/couple. As such we didnt suspect them of pushing.They were both active and growing at the same time.So we thought nothing of it. They have now been banned. and as such the one with the perm is no out of FR. I've played enough worlds to not want to be accused of breaking the rules to such a degree now. its not happened in any of my past tribes i've helped lead and it sure as hell wont start now.

All it takes is someone with ability manage member and they can do anything. They can give anyone in the tribe the right to kick and invite anyone. There's no notification of when someone is given rights. Unless someone had hacks to bypass the member rights system, which is highly unlikely, seems like someone untrustworthy just wanted to use shit tactics to screw a tribe over.

DeletedUser4932

From my outsider POV:
@Caelum2 Is all talk no walk, lots of claims but when you talk to those who were there they recount a different story.
@Yatogami and Co have smack talk down, but success hides weakness in this game, and I think as the world goes on and the better players in tribe have to lift harder things might not go so well for them.
Well since I havent spawned in on the world idk about anyone else here since they don't say shit....but if they are willing to NAP Cael and Co that early then I don't have high hopes for them anyway...

DeletedUser5012

Lolz... Mfd spies mighta done it? Seriously? Oh boy... Ya cracked early

From my outsider POV:
@Caelum2 Is all talk no walk, lots of claims but when you talk to those who were there they recount a different story.
@Yatogami and Co have smack talk down, but success hides weakness in this game, and I think as the world goes on and the better players in tribe have to lift harder things might not go so well for them.
Well since I havent spawned in on the world idk about anyone else here since they don't say shit....but if they are willing to NAP Cael and Co that early then I don't have high hopes for them anyway...
Dont think MFD would ever NAP with Cael and Co. You couldn't bribe them enough to do so. You could drop dufflebags of kittens at Yatos doorstep, and it'd still be no.

Though...I hope those poor kittens are alive =(

DeletedUser4271

Dont think MFD would ever NAP with Cael and Co. You couldn't bribe them enough to do so. You could drop dufflebags of kittens at Yatos doorstep, and it'd still be no.

Though...I hope those poor kittens are alive =(
Yato likes kittens?

DeletedUser430

You make it seem as though this might not have been an inside job! I can assure you there was no hack (please stop with this hack talk). The morale of the store is for those that have not played the game long is trust can sometimes be earned but how well do you know anyone outside of TW2!

DeletedUser5012

While agreeing with "The Man" totally grosses me out (nothing personal, coolnite7), it's obvious what happened. Someone played sabotage, and it was someone with member rights. They added the scape goat, gave them full rights and giggled as the tribe was dismantled. I kinda wish I could take credit, as it was rather beautiful. Sadly, it wasn't me this time. Blame goes to someone your tribe trusted.

DeletedUser4944

This is a really sad story but I guess the lesson we all learn from this is to trust nobodyo_O