• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

watch out for this player

DeletedUser3191

do not let this player close to your tribe , some how he got invited to tribe and within 10 mins had full rights ,kicked all players frim the underdogs , and changed name and lowered skill level to 1 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Where did it all go?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; is his name and i dont invite players with 1 village and was sleep at the time

DeletedUser486

We don't see anything mate. No player pops up om the search to that,

DeletedUser3191

upload_2018-12-16_3-55-55.png
upload_2018-12-16_3-56-37.png

DeletedUser3191

i want him banned as he has ruined game for 80 players , and killed skills what players spent crowns on ,, pure hate fir ne and Dixie Girl

DeletedUser486

Hmm that's messed up. Got any messed up enemies? I am sorry that happened to you guys.

DeletedUser5036

Maybe WTB under a different alias? dixie is known to chum with him (jihn) how do we know this is even true? who says your founder didnt do it?

DeletedUser3191

no never got founder rights ,, but did everything else he could to tribe ,,
Hmm that's messed up. Got any messed up enemies? I am sorry that happened to you guys.
yes and i will be letting inno know the names of them

DeletedUser3191

Maybe WTB under a different alias? dixie is known to chum with him (jihn) how do we know this is even true? who says your founder didnt do it?
Dixie doesnt run with jhin, cute kitten anymore ,,, and now you say about wtf , it sounds just like him to hack into tribe ,,,,
I think the MRT on that world no1 tribe has something to do with jhin also even though he is on a ban

DeletedUser3191

Inno are blaiming founder for giving the player full rights ,, who would give a ne joinee /unknown player full rights , and founder wa ssleeping ,, and would any normal player do this ,, he need banning for miss use of rules or hacking at the time
upload_2018-12-16_10-45-43.png
upload_2018-12-16_10-46-29.png
upload_2018-12-16_10-47-50.png
upload_2018-12-16_10-47-1.png

DeletedUser3191

this is pure evil by a player of either this world or last world wanting some sort of hurt to birdyc777 and Dixie Grl ,,,,,, just for trying hard

DeletedUser2979

surely the mods should see that the founder wasn't conncted, that can't be too hard to find.

if this was a hack they need to improve security around their servers and make sure that our personal information is safe.

DeletedUser2979

We might be fighting ingame and dislike each other, but this shit is just wrong! Thats not how a tribe should go down
I totally agree, inno need to find out what happened really, they can see who let this person into the tribe and who gave him rights to kick everyone, I can't believe it's not possible.

The player shouldn't only be banned (if they can work out who it is) but it should not be possible to hack on to their servers and do this, if that is what happened

DeletedUser4271

I totally agree, inno need to find out what happened really, they can see who let this person into the tribe and who gave him rights to kick everyone, I can't believe it's not possible.

The player shouldn't only be banned (if they can work out who it is) but it should not be possible to hack on to their servers and do this, if that is what happened
I doubt inno will do anything about it.As in past experience they care more about keeping up appearances than actually caring about their playerbase.
TBH i wouldnt even wish this on MFD. and god forbid it happen to my tribe. i would literally go on the warpath against inno. because i have 4 other people with privs in my tribe.and not one would change that or invite anyone random without going through me first.

DeletedUser2979

if it was a hack we all need to go on the warpath against inno

DeletedUser430

Classic example of know who has certain rights. Maybe next time look to see who invited such a player? This is not nor will it be the last time a player gains rights to destroy a tribe inside out.

SMH.... A player finds a way to defeat a tribe (coop's and all) and this thread pops up :D

DeletedUser4451

But even if a player had a invite, it doesn't allow it rights straight away to be able to kick members.
Did the player manage to disband the tribe because for that only the founder can do that ?