• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wars update

DeletedUser3016

As this is an international version of Tribalwars 2, I would not expect everyone to have perfect English, so there should be no need to correct people on their grammar.

On topic though, I am watching this to see who is at war :D As I also play on this world, I am looking to see where the major conflicts are :D

DeletedUser3321

I know TRC are in war with
-K-9 -TND
-PTG -AFH
-PTA
That is the offical wars.

DeletedUser486

As this is an international version of Tribalwars 2, I would not expect everyone to have perfect English, so there should be no need to correct people on their grammar.

On topic though, I am watching this to see who is at war :D As I also play on this world, I am looking to see where the major conflicts are :D
It is actually against forum rules :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi Cuddles

King's Landing vs:
-Night's Watch
-The Immortals
-Anarchy for Hire
-House of Noblemen
-Beautiful Destruction
-Inglorious Basterds too
-Brotherhood of Steel
-K9 (Orange)

Haha, I hope we survive :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Keeping up with the Barbarians (Formerly TRC) is currently in a war with:
Underdogs - K-9 (not really a war anymore since we basically detroye the whole tribe)
Twisted Netherworld Dukes - TND
Praetorian Guards/Praetorin Guards Academy - PTG/PTA (This one is kinda sad, being no.1 tribe they have yet to taka a single village from us, and they were actualy kicking their players becouse they were losing vs us instead of helping them saying that ther are many more players who want to join, nice quality non mass recruiting tribe right here...)

Anarchy for Hire - AFH (Score us/AFH - 29-0)
- Now this is where things get interesting, we all know Khronic, that guy whos strong on words, always writes vey long texts instead of actually playing. Well he was always very cocky and he thought we are afraid of them LOL. Anyways when we finally got sick of them they decide to attack us.
gjfXZL0.png

So far AFH has taken 0 vilages from us, while we have taken 29. Feel free to check that out if you don't believe me.
I have only one thing to say, you realy did show us Khronic, way to back up your endelss words...

DeletedUser

Oh my gawd. The Kardashians are flooding my south *cough*, I mean Keeping up with the Barbarians!
Its Kanye North(Remke) and Kim Barbarian(Thurin), its their fault scaring players making them confuse which tribe to JUMP!

We are so scared of em, and we end up nobling as fast as we can. My hands r still shackin sendin nobles, so scared they will take the villas away :p

DeletedUser

Wait, TND are at war with you? You don't show up so red to us (I guess that we're just a lot more laid back about declaring war :p)

DeletedUser

IGBs and AFH are fading, but most of their players got recruited by BOB, SPA and other top tribes.

DeletedUser3350

Wait TND? top 2? same as PTG mass recruiters/barb noblers...

DeletedUser

Wait TND? top 2? same as PTG mass recruiters/barb noblers...

Incorrect Gerry005 And also it actually PTG/PTA there all one tribe now that is a mass recruiting like IBG/IBT/B D who we just defeated.

And if you look at Darteye map you will see I've actually kept recruit in line with TND regions there a few stragglers but I do warn them of that before joining that there kinda on there own... I will give peeps a chance you never know sometimes they can turn out good.

DeletedUser3016

Even barb nobling tribes have a few members who are at least semi skilful. They are hiding in the shadows there. Ultimately, it is like taking fire and hiding in a bush. You can still get hit, and once the bushes get pruned, you will be a clear and easy target. I only hope some of the better players see sense before it comes to the 'pruning'

DeletedUser1914

Incorrect Gerry005 And also it actually PTG/PTA there all one tribe now that is a mass recruiting like IBG/IBT/B D who we just defeated.

And if you look at Darteye map you will see I've actually kept recruit in line with TND regions there a few stragglers but I do warn them of that before joining that there kinda on there own... I will give peeps a chance you never know sometimes they can turn out good.
Um shimmer you do realise most changed tribes due to internal reasons like say leadership/arguments/otherworldnotenoughtime.... do not try to claim you beat us lmao