• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wars update

DeletedUser2635

Even barb nobling tribes have a few members who are at least semi skilful. They are hiding in the shadows there. Ultimately, it is like taking fire and hiding in a bush. You can still get hit, and once the bushes get pruned, you will be a clear and easy target. I only hope some of the better players see sense before it comes to the 'pruning'
What you said makes little sesne, if they are skillful they wouldn't be hiding, and even of they are, shouldn't their skill be enough to protect themselves at least for a while :/

DeletedUser3311

What you said makes little sesne, if they are skillful they wouldn't be hiding, and even of they are, shouldn't their skill be enough to protect themselves at least for a while :/

"for a while". Wouldn't they want to protect themselves for a long while?

So hows the Wars of the world coming along? Not too much talk? I wana see the blood boys and girls who is killin who etc :)

DeletedUser

Apparently I heard there is a coalition to take out few of top10 tribes.

DeletedUser2635

This has nothing to do with the thin privilege, or do you want to say that I am obese as well. :/

DeletedUser

I more wondering how the chair is still standing...
I may have been distracted...