• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WAR's guide to beat BIG FISH

DeletedUser

Okay, I'm posting this guide for humour purposes, a good friend of mine relayed this information onto me that this was WAR's strategy on how to beat us, now while I find this funny, and it would be wise for me to keep this information so the enemy don't realize how much of this information is wrong, but I do not like people spreading misinformation, it gives birth to more players who will follow the same strategy and quite frankly I like tough opposition.

cryo said:
cryo - Today at 6:36:05 PM

Guys, I just wanted to share the following with you about BIG FISH

1) 2 of their main players: Viking and Electra are very aggressive players, I know this because I have seen them play in other worlds. Both are #1 there.

2) Certain players in Big Fish I am very big enemies with in other worlds. These guys are crazy and aggressive.

3) In order to beat them... we have to have a lot of support and mostly offensive troops with at least 5-10 nobles per village. at least 10 to 12,000 troops very village, basically everything maxed up as soon as possible. Tavern Level 5 prevents damage to your building from spies during sabotage missions.

4) If you ARE in their area now... I suggest you really restart.. Once they get to villa's 6 and 7, they go AWOL in the quickest amount of time and there will be no room for retaliation.

My advice and this is probably the best is to make sure you don't land up getting a big fish player in your province anytime soon. try and capture villa's next to you, playing expansively will ultimately lead to your downfall, trust me I know this from experience playing against them.

AND most of all. Focus on TROOPS.. 10 to 1 ratio, bugger the points.. They will be more confused as to why your points haven't moved yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alion19 - Today at 6:43:22 PM
Viking will also noble barbs as an easy route into new provinces. Which is quite *TextCensored*, but he won't care so either be prepared to noble it straight after he does, or work with allies to see how you can perhaps prevent this

1 => this is correct intel, Viking and Electra are very aggressive and are top on the worlds they play [1 & 7]

2 => This information is irrelevant, but surely if your strategy is failing there why bring it to another world.

3 => A lot of support and mostly offensive troops, this statement is a contradiction, I think players should stick to their own play-style and mould it around the style of others and then mould a strategy around that, you should not try to force players certain ways to play the game, freedom is the best motivation you can give a player.

=> 10,12000 troops this early on is a very big ask, do not try to rush players, you should always secure the land around you before expanding out into different area's or you are leaving yourself vunerable.

=> Tavern level 15 is what prevents sabotage attempts, however this may be a typo and not an intended attempt at mis-information.

4 => Restarting is not going to solve your problem, you're basically asking your tribe to give up before you even begin, this is not the way to go around running a successful tribe.

=> We can only grow as fast as you let us grow, this is a fact, a 2 to 1 ratio points to troops is a reasonable ask, anything above that this early on means you're slowing your growth down.

5 => Viking nobling barbs to gain access into a province, this is a valid tactic to gain faith, however he will noble player villages too, if you're not willing to take over a village in a province to get religion you're going to fall very quickly.

A lot of tribes believe I am egotistical, this is correct I guess, but the truth is I am always looking out for the best interests for my members so they can benefit from the experience that I and others have gained by playing this game for many years.

I hope WAR members and any others that have read this post by cryo can read this and realise how mistaken he is, I appreciate you making a guide on how to beat us, but please, if you're going to do this make sure the information you're posting is accurate so you're not sabotaging your tribe of 80 members and your coalition of 5+ tribes.

DeletedUser

Co-a-lition! Co-a-lition! Co-a-lition!

Oh wait, I'm working for the other team... Bash 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew! The madhatting jester is comin' for you!

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that the only way to kill a Big Fish is to drown it first!

DeletedUser

they go AWOL in the quickest amount of time

AWOL means Absent WithOut Leave
i dont see how this pertains if they went AWOL that would be a big plus for you as it would mean they go inactive...

DeletedUser

and i can't really understand these tribal wars 2 tactics, obviously you have never played both tribal wars versions.
let me paint a scenario when you are UNABLE TO DEFEND.

all your tribe mates are under attack in a province, 20 villages got co ordinated fake with noble trains hidden, you try to stack villages 20k deff units per village, suddently bunker buster rams hit your village and after 4 hits the walls are down to 0, suddently a barb with 400 point gets nobled by a enemy player and he use the chapel tactic, suddently more and more nukes hit and with wall 0 there is nothing you can do, you got 15k troops left and now zerk nukes hit you hard.
GG you have lost, unable to snipe, unable to attack back, defending gives you less options, its a weakness.

you can do like social softcore games like World of warcraft, Eve online, Guild wars 2 and give the pugs so much advantage over guilds, in the end, a co ordinated guild with good aggressive players can take out a million deff troops.

my guide why WAR and these allied tribes to them will lose.
-they are not farming.

DeletedUser

I've been working on the farmland,
all the live long day.
I've been working on the farmland,
just to pass the time away.
Can't you hear the army marching?
Raiding so early in the morn!
Can't you hear the captain shouting?
Big Fish, blow your horn!
Big Fish, won't you blow, Big Fish, won't you blow, Big Fish won't you blow your horn?
Big Fish, won't you blow, Big Fish, won't you blow, Big Fish won't you blow your horn?
Someone's battling against Big Fish, coalition battle, I know!
Someone's battling against Big Fish, banging on the old war drum.
Fee fi fiddley aye, oh! Fee fi fiddley aye, oh! Fee fi fiddley aye, oh!
Banging the old war drum!

DeletedUser

By poet you mean "Guy who can take the lyrics of a song and make a parody", then yeah, guess I am.

DeletedUser2635

and i can't really understand these tribal wars 2 tactics, obviously you have never played both tribal wars versions.
let me paint a scenario when you are UNABLE TO DEFEND.

all your tribe mates are under attack in a province, 20 villages got co ordinated fake with noble trains hidden, you try to stack villages 20k deff units per village, suddently bunker buster rams hit your village and after 4 hits the walls are down to 0, suddently a barb with 400 point gets nobled by a enemy player and he use the chapel tactic, suddently more and more nukes hit and with wall 0 there is nothing you can do, you got 15k troops left and now zerk nukes hit you hard.
GG you have lost, unable to snipe, unable to attack back, defending gives you less options, its a weakness.

you can do like social softcore games like World of warcraft, Eve online, Guild wars 2 and give the pugs so much advantage over guilds, in the end, a co ordinated guild with good aggressive players can take out a million deff troops.

my guide why WAR and these allied tribes to them will lose.
-they are not farming.
Again unrealistic scenarios, if the barb villages in that Province are 400 point big, that means that the villages are also small in it, so if the villages are small, early game would probably be in question, from this I can conclude the following: No tribe could ever manage to stack all villages in a Province with 20K defenses at that stage; Nobody uses Chapel tactics so early on; No tribe has so many noble trains early on; Even if one player nobles the Chapel in that Province, it only grants Faith to him and not to his tribe members, and he does not have the resources, nor nobles, nor troops to take a whole Province alone.
And I only see BIG members to responding to this stuff. :p

Again unrealistic scenarios, if the barb villages in that Province are 400 point big, that means that the villages are also small in it, so if the villages are small, early game would probably be in question, from this I can conclude the following: No tribe could ever manage to stack all villages in a Province with 20K defenses at that stage; Nobody uses Chapel tactics so early on; No tribe has so many noble trains early on; Even if one player nobles the Chapel in that Province, it only grants Faith to him and not to his tribe members, and he does not have the resources, nor nobles, nor troops to take a whole Province alone.
this stuff? all stuff opened in munkholmen server :))

DeletedUser

i-m-a-n you should get your tribe to post some pnp, or something to make the externals more interesting.

Ok , we are the best, we will kick u all out from the world,
is it enough ?
there is no war declaration, no war statements , so here is no subject to brag about. ;)

DeletedUser

Cus BIG members are quite funny and have a good sense of humour,maybe thats why only they respond. :D