• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Warning - Lancelot999

DeletedUser4803

Im calling out to warn you all about this player called lancelot999 who is now a member of DMN.

We had been playing together for about 3 weeks, both supportive and offensive ops. Not all sucessfull since we where up against Holdtight who is a very good player who spends a lot of crowns. I got to trust him and gave him my co-op and vica versa.

But today I was stabbed in the back. While I was at work and offline he went into my account, sent all my units to nearby barbs and captured my main village. effectively killing all my troops including 3 noblemen.

He could have beaten me in a just and fair fight. He is that much stronger and more experienced than me. But he had to use dirty trick and unfair play.

For the first, I dont think a player that is willing to act like this deserves to be on a winning team. Second I would not trust him. For the last I think it is bad for the game in the long run if players like this are allowed to continue what they do.

I can of course put foreward evidence and vitnesses on this matter and I have reported him and requested a ban.
Last thing, dont EVER trust him with you co-op.
Wish you all a good game

DeletedUser3448

This has to be the worst use of co op i have ever seen in my time playing this game. I hope he is remembered for this act and untrusted throughout the EN worlds.

People switch tribes all the time but to move troops out of a village like that is - in a way - pushing his account. A clear breach in the rules.

I hope the admins deal with this correctly and - if not - I wish Lancelot999 hell from everyone else on this world until the fateful day he is no more.

DeletedUser4126

Im calling out to warn you all about this player called lancelot999 who is now a member of DMN.

We had been playing together for about 3 weeks, both supportive and offensive ops. Not all sucessfull since we where up against Holdtight who is a very good player who spends a lot of crowns. I got to trust him and gave him my co-op and vica versa.

But today I was stabbed in the back. While I was at work and offline he went into my account, sent all my units to nearby barbs and captured my main village. effectively killing all my troops including 3 noblemen.

He could have beaten me in a just and fair fight. He is that much stronger and more experienced than me. But he had to use dirty trick and unfair play.

For the first, I dont think a player that is willing to act like this deserves to be on a winning team. Second I would not trust him. For the last I think it is bad for the game in the long run if players like this are allowed to continue what they do.

I can of course put foreward evidence and vitnesses on this matter and I have reported him and requested a ban.
Last thing, dont EVER trust him with you co-op.
Wish you all a good game
Where you inactive.....because this is what tribes do with inactive players? I dont know I am asking

DeletedUser3448

As vo0ov being a member of same tribe as me, I can state that he was most definitely not inactive. :(

DeletedUser3448

He did try that unfortunately. But he is responsible for all actions done by a co op player apparently. Which I thought would be the case. Just a shame lance used such underhand tactics.
(BTW, Only reason im replying for vo0ov now is I think he has given up on this world after such a demoralising attack and I know so much about the incedent)

DeletedUser4126

Thats why I have a rule with any of my coop's....you only come into my account when I ask....if I catch you in my account without permission u out

DeletedUser4803

(BTW, Only reason im replying for vo0ov now is I think he has given up on this world after such a demoralising attack and I know so much about the incedent)
Yea. I'm just lurking in the background now. Waiting for a new intl world to open :p also playig a norwegian server

DeletedUser4271

All you new gen players complaining about the way things are done.smh co-op should only be given to those you trust.if your too foolish to hand it out to whoever then you reap what you sow.Play smart dear children.

DeletedUser4697

Agree with @Caelum2 . Make sure you know your coops and have somewhat of an idea what kind of person you are dealing with. Ofcourse it can still happen that you have misjudged someone, however they are able to do everything on your account, so it is important to know you can trust them.

DeletedUser3448

Ofcourse it can still happen that you have misjudged someone
I think this was definitely a case of mis judge. Unfortunately, with a game like this, you never truly know anyone. I mean, Lance was active, talkative, helpful, a model member of the tribe and to be honest, someone even I might have given coop to.

Trust is a very odd thing and - even when gained - can always be lost. I think the point of this post is not to whine and garner attention, but to make people aware of this player and the type of person he is.

DeletedUser4697

Yes, strange if he was like that. What would have changed..

DeletedUser4697

I have never ever done such a thing. Has never happened as well. Guess I was lucky.

Maybe Lancelot just decided to switch tribes. Tribes encourage the use of co op's. There is an element of luck in this.
Hopefully the rest of the tribe can dish out some appropriate punishment on this guy.

DeletedUser3448

Maybe Lancelot just decided to switch tribes
Thats exactly what happened, he got invited to the worlds number 1 tribe. The point is, he could have just joined DMN and probably won the battle fairly with little effort seeing as he was so far ahead in development. :/