• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Warehouse - loot protection

DeletedUser

Hello again.

I have in my inventory an item called Loot Protection. Everything's fine with that, however when I enter the Warehouse info (clicking on warehouse), I see wrong description on the button in the Resource Protection section. It says 'Boost your production value by 20% (1 item left)'. Under that button I can see right description 'Increases the amount of protected resources by 50%...'

By the way, when I tried to upload image showing that part of the screenshot, it says that 2kB is max for uploads and even with 50% compressed jpeg it exceed the limit.

Kind Regards
Diggi

DeletedUser430

Diggi,

When you click on your warehouse it should say "Boost your Protection value by 50%", however you are seeing "Boost your Production value by 20%", if you are experiencing something different then you should submit a support ticket. Be sure to include what browser you are using as in below (you can find this in settings --> support tab, scroll down):

[spr]BUILD:

market: en
sentry_markets: [zz]
hash: 2d6b261b
buildNumber: 1.1.1
apiVersion: 2.1.1
date: 1412069196.32

LOCAL STORAGE:

lastSelectedVillageId: 1844
reportBattleCasual: true
selectedTribeForumId: 453
gameSettings: 9id

BROWSER:

onLine: true
languages: [en-US,en]
language: en-US
userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.101 Safari/537.36
product: Gecko
platform: MacIntel
appVersion: 5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.101 Safari/537.36
appName: Netscape
appCodeName: Mozilla
hardwareConcurrency: 2
vendor: Google Inc.
productSub: 20030107
cookieEnabled: true

BROWSER PLUGINS:
-----------
name: Widevine Content Decryption Module
version: undefined
filename: widevinecdmadapter.plugin
description: Enables Widevine licenses for playback of HTML audio/video content. (version: 1.4.6.703)
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
filename: PepperFlashPlayer.plugin
description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
-----------
name: Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer
filename: internal-remoting-viewer
description: This plugin allows you to securely access other computers that have been shared with you. To use this plugin you must first install the Chrome Remote Desktop webapp.
-----------
name: Native Client
filename: internal-nacl-plugin
description:
-----------
name: Chrome PDF Viewer
filename: PDF.plugin
description:
-----------
name: Default Browser Helper
filename: Default Browser.plugin
description: Provides information about the default web browser
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
filename: Flash Player.plugin
description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
-----------
name: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3
filename: QuickTime Plugin.plugin
description: The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
-----------
name: SharePoint Browser Plug-in
filename: SharePointBrowserPlugin.plugin
description: Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in [/spr]

DeletedUser

When I click the button it offers the right item 'Use item Loot Protection'.
The bug is with the button itself - the text on it isn't correct.

The screenshot is available at http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20489988/tw2-bug-warehouse-01.jpg.html as I can't upload it here.

I believe the bug is browser-independent, though haven't checked in IE as TW2 doesn't work at all with IE
- mozApps: [xpconnect wrapped (nsISupports, mozIDOMApplicationRegistry, mozIDOMApplicationRegistry2)]
- and Chrome 35.0.1916.153 m

DeletedUser108

Thanks for this information. Our team is investigating the matter. We appreciate you taking the time to report the issue. Please let us know if you have any further questions.