• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

War started between DEAD RIDERS vs SOPRANOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser5113
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5113

Sopranos inform you all a WAR was started between Sopranos and DEATH RiDERS! SOP vs DTR
We will keep updated the community about that War under that thread!

DeletedUser2635

Why don't you show people how you've been cleared already?

DeletedUser5113

I think is the first attack!
1119-3ff545b6aa30d10f1a52d3f62e03361c.jpg

And also have to reiterate one question: Why players with low IQ post reply here even if they are not playing on the server?

Attachments

• deffend1 serv43.PNG
    deffend1 serv43.PNG
    280.1 KB · Views: 354

DeletedUser5113

After the attack, I have decided to declare war to DTR!
1120-1d74b5292f587f74911dd6ec713afa97.jpg

The replies of low IQ Kei Shirogane and co. will be mostly ignored in this thread!

Attachments

• war declaration death riders.PNG
    war declaration death riders.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 276

DeletedUser486

Attacking the IQ of another player whom you neither know nor have met is like swinging a sword at your enemy by the blade and is a forum tactic often grasped at by those who have little else to bring to a discussion or argument.

I tire of your repeated attempts to discredit Kei's intelligence across the forum with little else to bring to the PnP you are quite pathetically attempting.

DeletedUser5113

ok maybe at this one I will respond but knowing Kei Shirogane and Yatogami are almost the same person doing nothing else but only spamming and cross like they spam replies, maybe this one will be the last one I react offering at this Personnes 1 min of my time.
Attacking the IQ of another player whom you neither know nor have met is like swinging a sword at your enemy by the blade and is a forum tactic often grasped at by those who have little else to bring to a discussion or argument.

I tire of your repeated attempts to discredit Kei's intelligence across the forum with little else to bring to the PnP you are quite pathetically attempting.

I have to post some reports from the server 42 because Mr. low IQ Kei Shirogane and his other low IQ Miss Yatogami don t play in the server 3 at least not with this in-game nicknames, also I think to have a clue why is permitted to two small frustrated kids to doing that here.
Anyway here is a proof why Low IQ Kei Shirogane is so frustrated
1121-3e5837da9cd1d42d0f9ebcf143e6a4ea.jpg
you can see here 3 defended attacks better said two snipes of two noblemans one of them arriving at the same sec with an offensive nuke and another was an easy snipe because was set 2 sec after.
The detailed reports will be in the Impossible Goals story! if no one will ask for that here? of course someone else like the two frustrated kid and their friends from the team support !

Attachments

• kei shirogane lejaratasa nob.PNG
    kei shirogane lejaratasa nob.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 291

DeletedUser2369

dont forget about me. i want to be you too yato! though i dont think i want to be kei... ew.
Bruce, why are you posting reports from en42 in a PnP for en43? you are just showing your own IQ now... or lack thereof.
As for why we can comment here, because we are interested in what happens in other worlds. Yato had no problem with me commenting and arguing in his PnP for en41, just like i have no problem him commenting on my top10 for 42 even though he no longer plays.
Besides who are you writing this for? there are maybe 10 active forum members, and you are the only one in 43 it seems, if you want this to be worthwhile, you need us to read it. so stop complaining, and get to the reports from this world.

DeletedUser5113

dont forget about me. i want to be you too yato! though i dont think i want to be kei... ew.
Bruce, why are you posting reports from en42 in a PnP for en43? you are just showing your own IQ now... or lack thereof.
As for why we can comment here, because we are interested in what happens in other worlds. Yato had no problem with me commenting and arguing in his PnP for en41, just like i have no problem him commenting on my top10 for 42 even though he no longer plays.
Besides who are you writing this for? there are maybe 10 active forum members, and you are the only one in 43 it seems, if you want this to be worthwhile, you need us to read it. so stop complaining, and get to the reports from this world.
They will come don t worry just need some time!;);) after the third laugh icon everything will be ok because I will find the solution to solve that problem also!

DeletedUser2635

The detailed reports will be in the Impossible Goals story! if no one will ask for that here? of course someone else like the two frustrated kid and their friends from the team support !
Can't wait to see it.

DeletedUser4490

You've declared war when the average points per player of your tribe is 300 aha what a waste of time this thread is

DeletedUser2635

I think we had more than 9 attacks in a short amount of time, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.