• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WAR declared between OS and OWN

*Whistle*

Attachments

• 496hq0.jpg
    496hq0.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 168

DeletedUser5325

I want it to be known that any dealings with Anduril will not be honoured. They have just broken their NAP with Vezina and launched a huge scale attack which they must have been planning for a few days. I'm sure we can all agree that this is extremely cowardly and scummy. Cant fight like men, they have to stab us in the back during the night.
i mean Wrexor yall did the same thing 2 times in a row XD

DeletedUser5380

I want it to be known that any dealings with Anduril will not be honoured. They have just broken their NAP with Vezina and launched a huge scale attack which they must have been planning for a few days. I'm sure we can all agree that this is extremely cowardly and scummy. Cant fight like men, they have to stab us in the back during the night.

This is a war game!
If you like peace of mind, I recommend you delete this game and play Candycrush surrounded by sheep and cows on a green meadow! After a few days you will be so relaxed you will stop complaining like little girls. Try it!

DeletedUser5280

My apologies for hijacking this thread. That was uncool of me. I was upset and angry. Can we get an update on how this war is going for OS and OWN?

DeletedUser2615

Yes congratulations to OS. They have won the contest over the contested provinces forcing many OWN players to restart. It will be difficult for OWN from here.

When I decided to move to the NE it looked like a nice spot. I did not expect OS who had half their members spread in other quadrants, to restart in the NE. OWN found itself with more OS players in the the majority of contested provinces and equal numbers in the rest. And they had more establish accounts able to help as well. Add to that they are strong players. So well done.

Typically players are not willing to restart. This is what caught me off guard. I put this down the the restart trick many are now doing. Restarting a few times to collect bonuses. This has led to players being more comfortable in restarting.

OWN will not give up but it will be hard. However, this world looks so good. Look at the china tribe that has just landed ;)

It would seem the dying VEZ some have joined OWN
Yes congratulations to OS. They have won the contest over the contested provinces forcing many OWN players to restart. It will be difficult for OWN from here.

When I decided to move to the NE it looked like a nice spot. I did not expect OS who had half their members spread in other quadrants, to restart in the NE. OWN found itself with more OS players in the the majority of contested provinces and equal numbers in the rest. And they had more establish accounts able to help as well. Add to that they are strong players. So well done.

Typically players are not willing to restart. This is what caught me off guard. I put this down the the restart trick many are now doing. Restarting a few times to collect bonuses. This has led to players being more comfortable in restarting.

OWN will not give up but it will be hard. However, this world looks so good. Look at the china tribe that has just landed ;)
Respect to you peacefrog.