• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wall Que Bug

DeletedUser

I am still so angry at Inno for leaving this lame sabotage feature active even though it serves no purpose, I debated even reporting this. I could have always claimed ignorance, but in the spirit of goodwill:

Any wall levels you have in the queue when an attack hits that would reduce it are instantly completed after the wall reduction is complete from the attack. For example:
If you had a level 10 wall with 2 in the queue and you are attacked by an enemy with rams. The attack report shows wall reduced to 4. When you open your HQ, the queue is empty and you will have a level 6 wall.

Now that I've offered you something Inno, will you reciprocate with suspending the sab feature until you actually fix it?

ETA - I believe to recreate this bug, the defending forces need to be wiped out. I sustained another attack that dropped two levels, but the que remained in its regular countdown and no 'free' levels were applied.