• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wall of Shame - Traitors! For future reference

DeletedUser4671

Hey,
lets post all the Traitors of this server in this thread for future reference.
People who backstab should be punished.

I ll start:
Theocles (Previous AM member)
random murders
PotatoFam
Adenthorn
queenslater
Smurf villagers
VarKie12
random murders
adenthorn
Icechaos
ArsonMax
DeathByNight
Decanewolf
Bluesteel
PotatoFam
RAR8888
CamPayne
Ralislou
VDUB GTI

Full Tribes:
The Fallen

TF were allies of AM throughout whole en30. Until they decided to backstab us just before the end.

DeletedUser4765

why cheesypuffs it's not here? MichaelHjort ... you put just what you like it. you had war with Destiny and you took few good members in your tribe. you had war with The Brotherhood and you took some members from them as well. You are coming here like a big baby and scream just about who you like it... WELL DONE BRAVE FIGHTER, tribalhugs player. merging with the entire map

DeletedUser4608

Out of the about 300 enemies we faced, we took like 10 of them and most of them were bad pick ups. Youre a joke

DeletedUser4681

why cheesypuffs it's not here? MichaelHjort ... you put just what you like it. you had war with Destiny and you took few good members in your tribe. you had war with The Brotherhood and you took some members from them as well. You are coming here like a big baby and scream just about who you like it... WELL DONE BRAVE FIGHTER, tribalhugs player. merging with the entire map

As my tribe actually agreed for me to move over as they had accepted to move onto w32 whilst i had not. They all gave me there blessing to join AM we left on good terms, im still friends with them all from TBH and i didnt go to attack any of my old friends (IE backstab them).

In addition you actually tried to recruit me approximately 6 times before and after i joined AM in order to hit players of a tribe which you were allied with until about a day before.

DeletedUser4697

Oh dear.. if there will ever be any mods again.. then you are in so much trouble :p

DeletedUser4671

We killed all MRT's and all surrounding tribes. We didnt even put NAPs.
Only nap we had was with TBR thats it.

Do you understand that we did the major cleanup everywhere?
We picked up players yes because we wanted this SAD world to end.
Our skills and abilities were so superior that we had no competition at all.

Anyways it ll go quick now :))