• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Wake up INNO

DeletedUser4476

There are not enough players to save this game with a simple world x2 or a tweak here and there, u need a massive overhaul of p2w mechanics, try to get money for skins(and other visual improvements), not buying 20k troops and kill ur enemy =)). Do everything u can to get players back, this is such a sad state of the game. In my life i have never seen such a good game, going so bad so fast because of the pay 2 win mechanics. I know u want to make money how they did 10-15 years ago with these kind of games, but people evolved, you should evolve with them InnoGames. Everything u have to do to save this game is this:

1. Cut 80% of p2w mechanics or more!!!!
2. Do some interesting visual effect and skins for money.

This will get ur player base back and instead of having 100 players paying 100$ a month you can have 1000000 paying 1$..
I'm just really sorry about this game.

Cheers.

DeletedUser4060

Inno won't make a change until people stop spending money, this game is already a cash cow, there's no reason to change a thing for them if they're still profitting

Inno won't make a change until people stop spending money, this game is already a cash cow, there's no reason to change a thing for them if they're still profitting
My fear is that when people stop spending money they'll just shut down the servers.

DeletedUser1914

My fear is that when people stop spending money they'll just shut down the servers.
Its been said constantly.Theyd make more money by removing the overview/certain features and doing the Premium account stuff the original tw did.They would probably get more money that way