• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Visual Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser2498
  • Start date

DeletedUser2498

This bug occurs on BOTH browser and Android. (I use Chrome as my browser) It is not overly frequent or harmful, but is still an annoyance. I am pretty sure i have had problems with this particular bug dating back to 2014, so it is unlikely to be caused by any recent changes.

It is rather hard to describe aesthetically so i have attached pictures below of what the bug does. To me it looks like it is shifting all link images to the right, whilst the actual link location does not change. However things like achievements on the profile, etc are affected in a slightly different way, being cut out from both sides. -(i will try and upload pictures of this)

I do not know of a way to remove/bypass the bug, except that it will eventually 'disappear' after X amount of time and will then not effect new windows you create and sometimes return to normal after a refresh. While the bug is still present, opening new windows and refreshing the page both do not work. -(as of now the bug has been present for the last 30 minutes and has not gone/ i cannot remove it)

*As i was writing this message opening a new tab has proved successful in providing an interface unaffected by the bug 34 minutes after originally being afflicted. While refreshing still has not worked.*

index.php
index.php
For some reason, only two of the images could be uploaded. I hope they prove sufficient. I will try and get the rest up seperately

Attachments

• screen bug.4.jpg
    screen bug.4.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 453
  • screen bug.jpg
    screen bug.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 444

DeletedUser2498

Managed to get them up via an external host. Put in some comparison screen shots to help highlight the problems.
QDRSuaf.jpg
tdb3Gjn.jpg
Ofc7m1Y.jpg
nbWP4FA.jpg
nz7pHoZ.jpg

DeletedUser2122

This is most likely to be your browser cache. Try clearing it and see if the problem persist.

DeletedUser2498

I will try it, but that doesn't explain why the bug is also present on the app?

DeletedUser2122

I use the android app too but this never happens to me:/
How long do you keep the app open for?

I have found this happen on the browser when you have zoomed out the map one or more steps. When zooming in all the way back again, the bug disappears. The bug will be reported to the development team.