• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village Scrolling

DeletedUser3471

So I haven't seen this issue posted anywhere else after a search for relative terms, though I may have missed it of course.

But it seems that at random intervals during game play, the hotkey combination to scroll through villages will cease to work, along with the switch village arrows at the top of the UI. I haven't been able to pinpoint if there's a trigger, but it generally results in me having to refresh the game entirely to get the quick scroll via hotkeys working again. Otherwise I have to manually select villages and set them as active.

It's not a game breaker, but it is a bit of a pain in the *** when moving through villages to sort various queues or send support/fakes/attacks.

I'm currently using Firefox 46.0.1 and it seems to be one of the only actual bugs I've encountered personally.
Any insight would be appreciated.

DeletedUser3016

I have not been able to replicate this. Is this still happening for you? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

DeletedUser3471

I have not been able to replicate this. Is this still happening for you? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

It is still happening. There was a stretch of almost a week where there seemed to be no issues, then it re-surfaced. I still have yet to be able to isolate a trigger.

I did however take note that when the fast-scroll ceases to work, the drop down village list also stops populating as though I have no villages on the account.

DeletedUser3471

One trigger isolated.

Seems that the village list clears whenever I enter settings.
Noticed the scrolling would cease working the moment I opened and closed settings, even directly after a refresh.