• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village Lag

DeletedUser

Dunno if anyone else has experienced this.
I first noticed this about a week ago and it's not got any better, if anything it's probably worse. When in the village screen (and yes it is only when in the village screen) the game becomes slow and laggy. It seems to be fine for the first few minutes but the more time you spend in village view, switching from village to village and going in/out of the Tavern, Academy, HOO screens the slower and more laggy it gets.
Whilst refreshing my browser does fix the issue for a few minutes, It gets pretty tedious having to refresh every few minutes. It's also not confined to just one browser. It's the same in Chrome, Firefox & Opera.

DeletedUser3016

Have you tried restarting your full browser every now and again. I know that I have a pretty decent home PC, which though with good specs, if I leave the browser open for too long (I tend to just put my machine to sleep, and not do proper shut downs a lot of the time), it can cause a build up of RAM to be used by the browser, hence slowing down the machine. With the village overview screen being so graphical, this may be part of the issue.

DeletedUser

When I say I refresh my browser. I usually close it and re-open it. And yes I usually shut my PC down every night.

DeletedUser3016

I will have this looked at for you. Just thought I would try and provide a couple of quick fixes that may have helped in the meantime.

DeletedUser3016

Are you still finding this to be an issue Circe?