• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Village Attack list shows incoming and returning

• Thread starter DeletedUser2369
  • Start date

DeletedUser2369

Not sure if this is a bug fix, or a suggestion to change, it depends on if the devs meant it to work this way.
Basically when I am attacked, on the app the only way I can see the incoming attacks is on the village info page.
Now if I have BEEN attacked, and still have incoming, I go to the village info to see when the incoming will land, but I can also see when the troops which have already attacked me get home, and there is no way to distinguish between the two.
So basically if i have 2 incoming, one lands in 1 hour, one in 2 hours, i go to village info and it shows those two incoming with those times. Now I wait 1.5 hours, after the first attack has hit me, but before the second, and I want to see when the second will hit, so i go to village info and I see two attack items. One is the first attack on my village, counting down till it gets home (say 33 minutes to get home), and the other is the second attack on my village, counting down till it hits me (say 28 minutes to hit). If these two attacks came from the same village, there is no way for me to know from looking at it which attack item is the incoming that i want to defend/dodge, and which is the returning army that I no longer care about (or that I want to back-time)

Can we please have a way to distinguish between incoming attacks, and attack forces returning home.

DeletedUser3390

A quick workaround for your problem is use the timeline thingy at the bottom of the screen(press the big arrow pointing upwards)
You can find all incomming attacks in this screen if you zoom in enough you can single out every single attack
But this is no solution to your actual problem but just a quick workaround

DeletedUser2369

yea, i ended up dodging a return trip and losing 3 nobles to the actual attack a couple days ago, that workaround will help, but that timeline needs work too, it sholdnt need to be zoomed 100x to see anything every time you use it.

DeletedUser3390

Yea the app in general needs a lot of work so many things need to be improved
Especially the thing you posted about

DeletedUser1323

Ah yes, Android problems are numerous. I use the alert feature when not in the browser version of the game and that is about it. The issue is the icons are used for the same thing the red axe (attack) blue shield (support) for both incoming and returning. The app does not use the blue out or green return arrows like in the browser version.

DeletedUser2578

The issue is the icons are used for the same thing the red axe (attack) blue shield (support) for both incoming and returning. The app does not use the blue out or green return arrows like in the browser version.
And we may ask why doesn't mobile app use those icons?

DeletedUser2369

Actually they do use those icons when you are the one sending the troops.
This issue is when an attacker is sending the troops. The way the browser does it is to not show you troops that are returning from attacking your village. Maybe the app should do this too?

DeletedUser1323

Actually they do use those icons when you are the one sending the troops.
This issue is when an attacker is sending the troops. The way the browser does it is to not show you troops that are returning from attacking your village. Maybe the app should do this too?
This is one of my suggestions from nearly 3 years ago :( If we make enough noise it could get added. The reason I was told that the returns are not used is that it could be used as a back timing exploit.

DeletedUser2369

I agree, but that reason is why it should not be shown on the app either, that solves my problem, and the potential exploit problem in one go.