• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Victory points

DeletedUser4818

At what point will the admin post the number of victory points needed to close the realm?

DeletedUser1581

At what point will the admin post the number of victory points needed to close the realm?
I believe it's a set amount of 1.5k VP. If you plan it well you can achieve this at around 70-75% domination.

DeletedUser4818

Is this a fixed number for all servers using the victory point system? Or is it changed from one server to another?

DeletedUser1581

It's fixed. Sometimes there's a variation if the player feedback demands it. I believe it used to be 2k and they lowered it.

DeletedUser430

The amount of victory points needed to win a world is 2,000 points unless posted otherwise.

DeletedUser4818

I guess it wasn't 2000 VP, it was 2000-ish. The mark have been passed with another 5% all ready, for how long will the server stay open for no apparent reason?

DeletedUser430

World has already been announced winner and crowns have been handed out to winners/players. Thanks