• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Version 1.96

El Clasico

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Please utilize this thread to discuss the Version 1.96. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser4490

Will the items be available in the resource deposit?

DeletedUser4967

Own resources are no longer lost when canceling a market order.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't graphic error, like some admin once told me.

Lol, but now they are lost when you send it in between your villages :D

Own resources are no longer lost when canceling a market order.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't graphic error, like some admin once told me.

Lol, but now they are lost when you send it in between your villages :D
So now we can't transfer resources? I feel like this could be some variety because you can't buy it. (you can but not in the same way).

DeletedUser2616

lmfao holy crap. yeah boost the loyalty into a town you just capped then relocate troops in instantly. totally not broken :^)

DeletedUser4490

lmfao holy crap. yeah boost the loyalty into a town you just capped then relocate troops in instantly. totally not broken :^)
It would only boost loyalty from 25 (on taking) to 35/45 right...

The more annoying thing is from now on basically all vils will be 120 loyalty (at least for the big crowners), the day of the 4 noble train is over. Rip

DeletedUser2616

oh yeah on reading it again, it says loyalty cap. i was thinking it was an item you could spam to get the loyalty back up to 100. it's still shit though.

"we at inno completely understand that our servers are dog shit, here have more p2w items"

DeletedUser4746

Thank you very much, Inno, for messing up with arrival times. :|

DeletedUser2616

oh wow. the classic "add one thing break another thing" happened.

1585831524774.png

I also have buildings queued in there.

DeletedUser3644

Anyone else having loading issues when it comes to doing anything? its the preset farms im sending out arent showing up, builings are taking ages to the queue so are troops.

DeletedUser2616

Anyone else having loading issues when it comes to doing anything? its the preset farms im sending out arent showing up, builings are taking ages to the queue so are troops.

i sorta fixed it. you have to delete all of your reports. i know it sucks but the new "last report on village" feature is shitting itself trying to catch up. the game still runs like shit but it's the shit i'm used to.

DeletedUser4746

This "last report on village" feature is useless as fuck. It makes no sense, since you can't directly check the report.
Anyway, I didn't expect much from them. But instead of making useless updates, they should focus on improving their servers.

DeletedUser2616

This "last report on village" feature is useless as fuck. It makes no sense, since you can't directly check the report.
Anyway, I didn't expect much from them. But instead of making useless updates, they should focus on improving their servers.

>people have been saying this for at least the last 30 updates. maybe more

DeletedUser4746

Precisely. Which explains the continuous decreasing number of players. I don't even know why I've complained, knowing that whatever we say here stays in limbo for eternity. Hahahaha

DeletedUser1606

I dunno. Yesterday they applied the patch then everything went haywire. They had to close the server to roll it back. Once they applied it again today, it's unplayable. C'mon Inno, the update is hosed. Roll back to 1.95 while you figure out how to fix 1.96!

Last edited by a staff member: