Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
All realms will be updated to version 1.95, on the July 10, 2019. In this update, we worked on several bugs and improvements of our apps. We also included in this update list all changes introduced in version 1.94
- Added 64bit support for Android.
- Changed and improved our push notification delivery.
- Description of the Item "coins per village" was improved.
- Added a mini-map for easier navigation.
- Support team notifications can now have embedded videos.
- From now on it is possible to have different rewards in Gwendoline's game in different worlds.
- The resource deposit status is now in sync with the other platforms
- In some cases there could be some issues with the scrollbar.
- Corrected alignment for all notifications.
- Itens no longer become "invisible" in the inventory.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues with the rivers.
- The chat resizing no longer causes issues.
- The game should no longer get stuck in the tutorial.
- The portal bar in the game main page was broken.
- World names were duplicated in the list on some pages.
- In some case the second village would not be possible to finish.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team