• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ut Ohhhh

We got a world with 3-4 worlds already won with players looking to take another victory. This should be interesting :) everyone foaming at the mouth to win their 2nd world.

DeletedUser

yep, there's going to be a lot of older players on this world, so the level of player should be much higher

DeletedUser2635

Doesnt have to be, the old timers usually have no clue what they doing.

DeletedUser1594

Doesnt have to be, the old timers usually have no clue what they doing.

There is some truth to that. A lot of players from these worlds, who never played on a newer world, will likely not be aware of the early grind or easier playing if they were in a juggernaut from the beginning

Heh well I think the sub 50 villas period is the most fun. I see what u mean shekel the ones who basicly rode the wave to victory in the core of their super tribe. We shall seeeeee

DeletedUser1423

I am looking forward to it. The game as improved since we first started playing world 3. Not all the way but better. Hope we get a real end game this time........

DeletedUser2920

Can't wait to get hell after Protection runs out :d lol

Anyone with perfect building guide to max city :D

Any Tiltingdonks who's gonna play?

DeletedUser1914

I hope there isn't a repeat of Igre where a single tribe just merges with its enemy and calls it winning wars aye good luck everyone I see some usual tribe names such as PtG from Igre and -S- from some other world I've played should be fun.