• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Use the ban feature instead of being all sly and "cunning"

If you know someone is using stuff they admittedly shouldn't like tw2overflow to make life easier (ty very much for making a "casual" game a ucking grind btw. even tw1 wizened up lmao) dont be a dick and delete troops as they come home from farming. just ban them cause honestly? people are more likely to go yup fair enough got caught enough is enough. as opposed to seeing troop count decline randomly. THAT right there will get rid of more your tiny ss playerbase than banning people for 3 or something days.

Whats worse is your more concerned about stuff like overflow rather than the rancid useage of co-op feature to push resources or even blatant multiaccounting.

But whatever Inno you never do seem to learn how to keep a big playerbase

Last edited by a staff member:
I see no issue with the temp ban of loss of troops. There people getting banned for nothing so seeing those guys temp is better then a full ban. INNO just needs to work on there with bot detector tho

If you know someone is using stuff they admittedly shouldn't like tw2overflow to make life easier (ty very much for making a "casual" game a ucking grind btw. even tw1 wizened up lmao) dont be a dick and delete troops as they come home from farming. just ban them cause honestly? people are more likely to go yup fair enough got caught enough is enough. as opposed to seeing troop count decline randomly. THAT right there will get rid of more your tiny ss playerbase than banning people for 3 or something days.

Whats worse is your more concerned about stuff like overflow rather than the rancid useage of co-op feature to push resources or even blatant multiaccounting.

But whatever Inno you never do seem to learn how to keep a big playerbase
one is much easier to flag than another. scripts are much easier to track than say, someone using a mostly dead account that the owner logs into once in a while just to keep green. and should they find a way to tag that better, password sharing is still a thing that can be done unfortunately. the lesson here is to just play legit and disappearing troops will never be an issue

one is much easier to flag than another. scripts are much easier to track than say, someone using a mostly dead account that the owner logs into once in a while just to keep green. and should they find a way to tag that better, password sharing is still a thing that can be done unfortunately. the lesson here is to just play legit and disappearing troops will never be an issue
"Playing legit" would have any new player destroyed by their established neighbour because the worlds are so small that theres usually just 2 tribes + fodder that new players unless they've got old friends/connections to tribes have 0 chance of surviving and will just get renobled again and again untill either a biggy takes pity or they quit.

I have not been banned, i do not script, i've barely spent, less than $50, and I am in the top 100 in my current realm.
One can survive and potentially even win without abusing tools. and it doesn't cover the idea of just hard banning instead, which would result in the same with how quickly tribes can eat an inaccessible account

I have not been banned, i do not script, i've barely spent, less than $50, and I am in the top 100 in my current realm.
One can survive and potentially even win without abusing tools. and it doesn't cover the idea of just hard banning instead, which would result in the same with how quickly tribes can eat an inaccessible account
You also probably started on even playing field with your neighbours. Meanwhile mine are all fully grown and more like to noble my 800 point village than let me continue to grow and catch up to them....

I get ya, it can be harrowing, I find when I’m forced to start with much more developed players, or if I’m likely gonna face off against an invader wanting to pass me, deals and personal naps go a long way, usually on the premise of not being a threat, or offering to aid as a morale basher if you happen to not yet be in a tribe.
Even then hell, I’ve made personal naps with my enemies at least once in every world I’ve played

I get ya, it can be harrowing, I find when I’m forced to start with much more developed players, or if I’m likely gonna face off against an invader wanting to pass me, deals and personal naps go a long way, usually on the premise of not being a threat, or offering to aid as a morale basher if you happen to not yet be in a tribe.
Even then hell, I’ve made personal naps with my enemies at least once in every world I’ve played
You think i didn't try that lmfao. I started my own tribe. and reached out to the similar sized tribes/smaller ones being 10-20k and their response? come back when you have 20 members or. you'r too far despite having members sharing provinces.... hell i had 11 members when i got banned a DAY after i even joined the server. but you know.... gamer just feels like a chore to start off now