• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Use of scripts

DeletedUser

From game rules
5. Bots and scripts

You can only play using browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9 or higher) or any of the mobile applications provided by InnoGames. It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts which (partially) automate player action in-game. Players using such will be punished, up to and including a permanent ban.

I thought that all scripts are forbidden, but it seems that based on this "It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts which (partially) automate player action in-game." it is allowed to use scripts that don't automate any player's action? For example script that would count total units that are in recruitment would be allowed as it wouldn't do any player action?

DeletedUser

seems correct to me, a script like that wouldnt give you an advantage over anyone else

DeletedUser486

I guess the rules have had a rewrite, possibly to reassure players running external sites through scripts. It used to be no scripts whatsoever so play it safe and send an in game support ticket checking the legality of your script. Don't get banned because of an assumption.

DeletedUser430

No, script are not permitted. We will keep this rule.

DeletedUser

Then I would suggest to rewrite this rule to say that all scripts are forbidden as currently it doesn't really say so as you can see.