• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

updating system or crashes

DeletedUser1530

folks, tomorrow we will be upgrading to 1.9 version. Be careful of having troop movements, market movements, building in progress, as with the upgrade, some things just might happen. Good luck, and hopefully 1.9 will be better for all of us ! We thank the developers and mods for their hard work at making the game much better for us.! Since we do not have a standard server clock or time, it could happen at any time of the day tomorrow ! Pls be careful !

This has been a public service message from the good people at the Retribution tribes. Pls join us and welcome !

DeletedUser1585

So the game keeps saying we'll be back in 5 minutes....for a half hour or so now....lies!!! Would you please provide us with an accurate time frame we can expect the game to be down?

DeletedUser

where can i find Resource Deposits mentioned as new feature as part of version 1.9?

DeletedUser

unable to login is it only for me or others have the same problem?

DeletedUser1625

i can't log in when i just know i got attack by someone , thats so freaking fair

DeletedUser1623

I can't log in either.. Also the map is constantly freezing/lagging for me on my PC, I'm using chrome. Seems to be about a 25+% for the map to somehow freeze when I switch from one village to another, It's beyond annoying. Also I don't know why information about world-settings (speed etc) are so hard to come by for all worlds, but I guess that's a bit off-topic here.

DeletedUser

Mine was fine until I entered EW8 as well. Then it has gone crazy. Hopefully they sort it soon...

DeletedUser1633

I have some serious problems loging in, I have 50 incoming attacks, not a big problem but the fact I can't do anything about it makes me mad, plus TW team is telling nothing and that is just sad! How can you ask players to pay up all the time if your game doesn't even work, there should be compensations for loses every time TW2 team doesn't announce why is there downtime and when will it be fixed, like on TW1!

DeletedUser

not able to login need to send attack in 10 mins damit all the coordination wrok is wasted by this server crahses

DeletedUser1513

Kekua;n23883 said:
I have some serious problems loging in, I have 50 incoming attacks, not a big problem but the fact I can't do anything about it makes me mad, plus TW team is telling nothing and that is just sad! How can you ask players to pay up all the time if your game doesn't even work, there should be compensations for loses every time TW2 team doesn't announce why is there downtime and when will it be fixed, like on TW1!

how is your war with NEW going on :p?

DeletedUser1633

"how is your war with NEW going on :p?" (sorry for bad quotes) Well they are bad, very bad, I have had no support from start of this world (because I like to fight my own battles) and still not even one decent attack or good OP on me. Right now statistics me (player) VS them (alliance HoV and NEW) is 3:0, I predict fast down fall for there tribe. :)