• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unsure of lost units...

DeletedUser486

I haven't submitted a report for this, because I can't be certain that I AM missing units. The only reason I suspect is because I tend to recruit in groups of 5, 10 or 20 (at my current stage) and so my light cavalry isn't adding up (missing at least 2 based on the upset to my OCD)

I know it sounds ridiculous, especially since I can't remember if at any point I did somehow not recruit my usual rounded number and I don't know at which point these units would have been missed. This is why I haven't submitted a bug report and am just wondering if people have lost random amounts of troops. I don't see casualties in my reports, and not knowing where my inconsistency is rooted (myself or the game) that, if it was the game, it could have happened at any point from recruitment to sending attacks to even an update or server hiccup jumping my queue, I have no idea. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed something similar.

-Yato

DeletedUser486

Replying to this to see if it DID post or not, I couldn't see it in the forum itself.

DeletedUser430

Yatogami,

I too have had a few instances as you have. I thought it was just me but didn't know for sure. I actually have a folder of nothing but screen shots of different stages of the game that I wanted to keep note to so I can keep track of things that have happened like such. I'm sure support will work this issue out as many people have seemed to had this happen to them as well. I'm not sure if its a particular unit or not but for some reason my axes seem to be the only units affected by this bug but don't quote me as I need to look at screen shots and add each up till now.

DeletedUser486

Thanks for the reply :D I'm not too put out by it, I just have troop OCD lol I did also notice it happen to my axes one time before but assumed I had missed the slider.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n3182 said:
Yatogami,

I too have had a few instances as you have. I thought it was just me but didn't know for sure. I actually have a folder of nothing but screen shots of different stages of the game that I wanted to keep note to so I can keep track of things that have happened like such. I'm sure support will work this issue out as many people have seemed to had this happen to them as well. I'm not sure if its a particular unit or not but for some reason my axes seem to be the only units affected by this bug but don't quote me as I need to look at screen shots and add each up till now.
I do the same thing, use screenshots :)

DeletedUser108

Yatogami;n3015 said:
I haven't submitted a report for this, because I can't be certain that I AM missing units. The only reason I suspect is because I tend to recruit in groups of 5, 10 or 20 (at my current stage) and so my light cavalry isn't adding up (missing at least 2 based on the upset to my OCD)

I know it sounds ridiculous, especially since I can't remember if at any point I did somehow not recruit my usual rounded number and I don't know at which point these units would have been missed. This is why I haven't submitted a bug report and am just wondering if people have lost random amounts of troops. I don't see casualties in my reports, and not knowing where my inconsistency is rooted (myself or the game) that, if it was the game, it could have happened at any point from recruitment to sending attacks to even an update or server hiccup jumping my queue, I have no idea. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed something similar.

-Yato

Thanks for your post. If you are able to confirm that you are missing troops in the future please contact support and fill out the following form:

1. Village (with Coords) the troops belonged to
2. Village (with Coords) they were sent to
3. What exactly happened - for example if they attacked and got lost after that, or got lost after returning from a support command, etc.
4. General situation in your account at the moment the units got lost, like 123 commands running, buttons were not responding, things like that.

This information will help our developers isolate the issue and make a speedy repair. Thanks for your understanding.

DeletedUser486

I will certainly do my best to pay more attention to it.

DeletedUser16

Although the missing troops issue should be fixed with the recent update.

DeletedUser

Ah, I have the same problem as I recruit also in 5,10 etc. When I see "unbalance" I just recruit what seems to be "missing" thinking it's my typing... will watch for it now....