• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unplayable

DeletedUser

hmm must be a lot of kinks being worked out. Oh well I'm sure they will get it sorted soon.

in the mean time my thread count goes up lol

DeletedUser

After yesterdays nightmare trying to stay connected and now again today I think we deserve some kind of compensation, I enjoy the game, I enjoy the company of those I play here with, I have spent some money a few times buying crowns. I may not be a big spender but I do expect something better than this when I am spending real money, yes glitches etc happen but when they do so this often it would be nice if we were offered some kind of gift in game as an appeasement and to acknowledge we are still thought of as clients and not just numbers.......

DeletedUser2161

To the person who said they thought anonymous is ddosing us... That is single handedly the most stupid thing I've heard this month. And you clearly don't understand the meaning and intentions of anonymous. Hacking random game sites, is not on their agenda at all. Had you said lizard squad, I would of been slightly more convinced -_-