• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unplayable game - Connection lost constantly

DeletedUser

What's happening today? The game is completely unplayable. I login and the game loads, and then within 20-30 seconds I get the "connection lost, trying to reconnect...." window which continues until I close the browser, reload the game, and then it happens again. Has been happening constantly since 8 am this morning (pacific time). I guess I'll just try again afternoon. Very frustrating.

DeletedUser430

We are aware of this as it has been reported. What browser are you currently using the more information you post would be helpful.

DeletedUser1513

download old version of Opera and use turbo and you get no disconnection, m8 tried it when he sent t train and it worked beautifully.

DeletedUser1513

well Mozilla Firefox is sadly famous for not being able to run tribal wars. Neither tribal is infact. my suggestion you download a browser that are popular to run browser games, when you use opera it slow down your connection a bit to make it more stabile(especially if you run tubo mode)