• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unlock free technology

DeletedUser4425

So I got 2 unlock technology tokens and I'm not sure what to use them on at all, could someone tell me what the best use of them would be?

DeletedUser4425

Oh and what does attack speed do? Upgrading the rally point gives 50% increased attack speed vs barbarians, but I have no idea what attack speed is.

DeletedUser3390

Oh and what does attack speed do? Upgrading the rally point gives 50% increased attack speed vs barbarians, but I have no idea what attack speed is.
This makes your attacks against barbarians move 50% faster(I don't know how this math exactly works)

So I got 2 unlock technology tokens and I'm not sure what to use them on at all, could someone tell me what the best use of them would be?
This really comes down to personal preference.

So here is my personal preference:
In the early game I use them on statue lvl 5 technology
To allow attacking outside the province using your paladin(to gain 100% faith)(Only for attacks send from the village with the technology and only if the paladin in present in the attack)

Or on the lvl 25 barrack technology to gain 15% reduced recruitment time(Basically faster recruiting units within that village)
I only use it on the barrack one if I have enough resources to keep up with the faster recruitment

DeletedUser4425

Thanks a lot, at the moment I can't recruit troops 24/7 and I don't need to attack villages outside my province, is there any technology that will help my village develop?

DeletedUser2193

What sneksinnej said.
The only two other technologies I can come up with that have any use that would matter would be : Taverns "Homeguard" ( defense from sabotages) and Markets "Delivery" (can transport resources to tribe mates). But both of these are extremely situational.
No tech really helps with development of village itself.. well faster troop building would be closest to that.

My suggestion: If you are not planning to use them now I'd suggest to save them up for later. Just in case something situational happens. For example you've sent out an attack out of province and realize you dont have lvl5 statue there yet.