• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unknown Attacks Incoming

DeletedUser

See, in Juval, I have just conquered a villa, which is now named 9. Witchyta. It has 3 incoming attacks, with no origin. It was mysterious to me but i did not hesitate to put my support troops in it. Its been there for 3 days now. Then i conquered another villa beside it, now named 10. Mule. It also has 3 unknown incoming attacks. So i think this is a bug? I have attacks incoming in my other villas but i know here they are coming from.

DeletedUser486

There is a command bug that shows your returning attacks as incoming, the three attacks would be the three nobles returning home if this is the case.
If you click to open your village information window, an incoming attack would show the attack icon, and a returning command would show as the green arrow icon allowing you to identify the commands.

See, in Juval, I have just conquered a villa, which is now named 9. Witchyta. It has 3 incoming attacks, with no origin. It was mysterious to me but i did not hesitate to put my support troops in it. Its been there for 3 days now. Then i conquered another villa beside it, now named 10. Mule. It also has 3 unknown incoming attacks. So i think this is a bug? I have attacks incoming in my other villas but i know here they are coming from.
I have checked your account. These are ghost attacks - if you don't see incomings listed when you click on the attack alert icon, then you don't have any. Only if the number increases from the current ghost numbers, you should then check your incomings again and act accordingly.

Thank you for reporting the bug. It will be reported to the development team.