• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unit walking speeds for barbs incorrect

DeletedUser2504

Maybe I'm missing something, but the "unit walking speeds" and the new attack/support tabs when sending attacks, are all extremely broken.
First, when I look at a barb village's info tab, the walking speeds do not match the actual walking speeds once an attack is sent. It does not match the base walking speed, nor does it match the upgraded walking speed due to the Raiding Paths tribal skill.
Furthermore, seemingly at random, the support tab will show you the boosted walking speeds from "raiding paths", but once you send the support, it is traveling at the regular speed, as expected.
Finally, throw in the paladin with his "support travels at paladin speeds" skill, and it adds another layer of brokenness. Sometimes it'll update, sometimes not.

Basically the attack/support screen is completely unreliable for me. Nice new feature, but it seems to be completely untested, like somebody quickly slapped it together on a Friday afternoon before Christmas...

DeletedUser2122

Thanks for the report,village info screen issue with barbs have been reported already. Will report the issue with the support tab now.
Edit:When you said occasionally shows raiding path on the support tab is this for barbs or normal players too? Cause only seem to happens with barbs for me

DeletedUser2033

Second this; it's a mess, and a real problem trying to send support that seems to be 6 times slower than reported on the support screen.

Honestly - how hard was it to spend 5 minutes playtesting this? Has to be one of the most amateurish changes I've seen...yet

edit - make that 7...sending support to a barb I'm about to take says 07:33 mins on the support screen, then 47:35minutes in reality.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2033

This support speed being all over the place only seems to be for barbs...

DeletedUser2504

Yes all my problems are with barbs, except the paladin support speed also bugs out on any villages for me.

And I agree with you - the results right now are completely nonsensical. The first time I tried the new system, it was painfully obvious how wrong it was. Did nobody seriously try this at least -once- during implementation???