• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Underdogs of the World

So we all can see the big tribes of the world (SETO/Sur/ADD). This thread is for the "other" guys out there that are kinda under the radar. Maybe a rim tribe that shows alot of promise?

I know on 3 we started as a rim tribe and went on to be one of the most prominent tribes. So do we see any of that happening here? Or are the core tribes just too strong being that they are all world winners?

DeletedUser1914

Honestly the game has gotten new players in this world i think.Both rim tribes I have been part of are not up to par with any tribe i have been in to date.So i think it will eventually be down to the bigger tribes.The only "small" tribe i see making it through to mid game would be Service to the darkside. (std) which is led by Sephyrx and contains member of the winning tribe from Igre de sao roque (EMR) not even the current tribe im in is up to the standard i've set myself

DeletedUser3148

Back in TW1 Rim tribe use to win worlds. You never know how the outcome of them would be on tw2.

DeletedUser2084

I made four SETO players quit within a week. I don't consider SETO a top 3 tribe at all.

DeletedUser

Back in TW1 Rim tribe use to win worlds. You never know how the outcome of them would be on tw2.

not true, often there is pre mades hidden inside larger tribes just bidding their time growing until they have average per player 200k points before they suddently leave their tribe to make a new one. size 20-30 instead of 50-60.

anyway its to early to see what tribe will survive to end game.

DeletedUser1891

So we all can see the big tribes of the world (SETO/Sur/ADD). This thread is for the "other" guys out there that are kinda under the radar. Maybe a rim tribe that shows alot of promise?

I know on 3 we started as a rim tribe and went on to be one of the most prominent tribes. So do we see any of that happening here? Or are the core tribes just too strong being that they are all world winners?

I don't know the answer to your question, but this is what i've learnt (and still learning) from being there.
Since the "Balancing" Update, the rim became a hard place to be in, the building times are harder if you're starting from scratch, because on the rim your development is depending on your newly "born" players/neighbors, as long as they keep building you have a jump start when you conquer them, the peace & quiet from large wars in the middle of the map only makes the rim weaker and less experienced, those in the middle are always on their toes from attacks and have fun playing the game, attacking/defending/chatting/winning/loosing, on the rim is more like Farm-Farm-Farm-Recruit-Farm-Farm-Farm-Build-Farm-Farm-Farm-Farm, well, you get the point.
Clicking our way from boredom until a decent villa rises up from a player that decided to stay for a week or so, not those who are playing no more than the first minutes of the game, like most of the rim residents (51 pointers).
So if your Points/Kills rises exponentially when you are in war, those on the rim are basically staying on the same spot. If Diplomacy decides who to attacks who in the core, on the rim you need to take the "best from the worst" villas because now its harder (or slower) to get to the point where your new villa can be operational almost instantly (less than a week), now you'll need weeks just to click & click for the low point villa and send your valuable Resources inside to keep it running in queue and hurting older villa developments.
Hope it points you to the right answer to your question, but time will tell for sure :)

Well Rim is the best farming out there and u will get alot more haul then us core tribes. You might not be able to say u are experienced but you do have the opportunity to own an area which will make it alot harder to take you down as u guys have a nice kinda spread area with only u farming.

DeletedUser1891

if this game was called "Farming Wars" i would've agreed with you
but if you ask to farm or to fight, getting excited about a "three boxes" logo is not for me, ask any fighter he'll tell you the same

i will tell ya there are prolly plenty of players to kill on the rim and the active ones are very apparent cause they outgrow their area alot. Usually they are great for growth cause their in crap tribes that wont support them. Worlds last a year+ gotta play the long game and the rim isnt always a bad place to start ;)

DeletedUser1914

not true, often there is pre mades hidden inside larger tribes just bidding their time growing until they have average per player 200k points before they suddently leave their tribe to make a new one. size 20-30 instead of 50-60.

anyway its to early to see what tribe will survive to end game.

Points out thats exactly what Sephyrix's tribe and Pillars of Fire is doing.

i will tell ya there are prolly plenty of players to kill on the rim and the active ones are very apparent cause they outgrow their area alot. Usually they are great for growth cause their in crap tribes that wont support them. Worlds last a year+ gotta play the long game and the rim isnt always a bad place to start ;)

Yes your completely right.I mean ADD are currently eating the rim players right?while it might not be bad place to start its alot harder when you have several world winning tribes who already know how to work together and know (most cases) english well enough not to confuse people.Remind me why I am finding so many chinese and indonesian in this world? i thought they had their own servers..

DeletedUser1431

Rim'll be a fun time on this world. Northeast rim here I come!

DeletedUser1914

DrJojo has written:
report_1d6cc49b44.png
report_1d6cc49b44.png
report_1d6cc49b44.png
report_1d6cc49b44.png
report_1d6cc49b44.png

Taurikad has taken over my main village where I had 7000+ defensive troops.

I am also being attacked fully with 4 incoming attack probably with noblemen reaching my second (now my main village)
village_dd30a79728.png

Thats the kind of things the "underdogs" are saying. like yeh thats cool yet you havent even asked support and you only tell us now? rediculous i feel like just leaving this world aye.

DeletedUser2155

Never thought I would come across TW players discussing farming, lol
Need to change this thread to TW2 Farmers Guild guys, though this was a war game not food supplies from the little guys, lmao

Never thought I would come across TW players discussing farming, lol
Need to change this thread to TW2 Farmers Guild guys, though this was a war game not food supplies from the little guys, lmao

This makes no sense...either new to the game or troll...i cant tell

So if u thinking farming isnt a large part of the game then u got some other issues hehe but it does allow you to support killing people and even taking some losses as u continue to mint coins etc.

DeletedUser2155

This makes no sense...either new to the game or troll...i cant tell

So if u thinking farming isnt a large part of the game then u got some other issues hehe but it does allow you to support killing people and even taking some losses as u continue to mint coins etc.

Of course farming is a large part of the game, but farming newbs makes them leave the game and requires zero ability. so your insight is extremely short sighted.
As for playing games like this bro, I have been playing them for years, played Evony for 7 years and this game is just a newer version of the same sim with better graphics,
That game died through some coiners spending up to $2000 a week, they had no skill just coin. This will end up no different if players are not allowed to be a part of the game, or killed off by people without skill just money.........
So your obviously never read my comment accurately, or have issues about playing competitive players ??????? who don't live on the game and have a real life.

Woa i totally agree i ahve been playing games like this a long time as well and the whole coining thing does piss me off...

Yes i am one of those players who can hold their own against most, however i do offer to teach if people are willing to learn which many can vouch.

I just didnt like ur comment being the game is only about farming...bro....lol

DeletedUser2155

Darteye:
My suggestion was that the comments prior to my first reply were all about farming the small new players on the rim, not levelled at any particular individual or yourself, just the concept of skilled players in the forum not having the b=lls to fight players of their own size and strength.

The new player as we call them make the game what it is and allow the more experienced players to do as you do teach the game, farming the new players leaves no one to teach and reduces the fun of the game for many as the game progresses.

We need to bring on new players to the game to create more enjoyment and allow the game to exist, its not the large coiners that make the game and allow it to survive its the many small players spending $20 or so on a regular basis.

Large powerful tribes should run secondary tribes with less skilful players so they can learn and be protected from the coiners, allowing for players to advance to the senior tribe as players drop out as we know many do 6 months down the line.

Would make for a far better game and force the coiners to think twice before going after the small fry. Otherwise the game becomes a race to see who can spend the most to grow the biggest and be No1, that doesn't take skill just money and time.

My comments are not intended to offend just make a more broader discussion.

DeletedUser1914

Darteye:
My suggestion was that the comments prior to my first reply were all about farming the small new players on the rim, not levelled at any particular individual or yourself, just the concept of skilled players in the forum not having the b=lls to fight players of their own size and strength.

The new player as we call them make the game what it is and allow the more experienced players to do as you do teach the game, farming the new players leaves no one to teach and reduces the fun of the game for many as the game progresses.

We need to bring on new players to the game to create more enjoyment and allow the game to exist, its not the large coiners that make the game and allow it to survive its the many small players spending $20 or so on a regular basis.

Large powerful tribes should run secondary tribes with less skilful players so they can learn and be protected from the coiners, allowing for players to advance to the senior tribe as players drop out as we know many do 6 months down the line.

Would make for a far better game and force the coiners to think twice before going after the small fry. Otherwise the game becomes a race to see who can spend the most to grow the biggest and be No1, that doesn't take skill just money and time.

My comments are not intended to offend just make a more broader discussion.

So your suggesting Academy tribes to the bigger ones? i dont dis-approve but the fact is that with the ridiculous 200 tribe member limit and the fact that we STILL DONT HAVE SHARED FORUMS its relatively hard to teach new people.Especially when they cant understand english well as was the case i found with both tribes i have been in on this world.