• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Unable to Log In

Myself and a couple of friends have recently picked up the game. I've been active all day (hooray for a day off) and suddenly was unable to log in after a quick refresh to check how many points I'd gained on my first village.

After being thorough and attempting to log in on another browser, I encountered the same issue. So I downloaded the app and am still unable to log in. I contacted one of my friends and they've encountered the same issue. They were kicked and unable to log back in.

I've checked my e-mails, and have received no warnings or the like so I don't believe I've been banned. Especially not since my friends are experiencing the same issues. Is there server maintenance happening, even though nothing has been posted anywhere?

I'd really like an answer. We've started in a fairly well developed world and are surrounded by several VERY large tribes. We want to be able to shore up our defenses before New Player Protection wears off. Help, please?

Everything is back up and running now. I guess it was just unscheduled maintenance of some kind?

I just wish they'd put out some kind notification when it happens...

I'm glad everyone was able to get back into the game okay and this didn't go off the rails while I was away. :D